The fight

Alli's POV:
The next morning we are waken up by Pansy squealing.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO
CUTE I CAN'T EVEN!" She screamed causing Blaise to run in.

"You guys just can't keep your hands to yourself can you?" Blaise said.

"Not when she is this cute." I snuggled my face into his neck hugging him tighter.

"So are you guys dating yet." Blaise said.
Draco and I really haven't talked about it so neither of us were sure. He turns to me and asks.

"I don't know are we." I move to his ear and whisper.

"I think I would like that."
He turns to them.

"That appears to be so"
Pansy jumps up and squeals while Blaise just yells.

"FINALLY MY SHIP IS CANON!" We both laugh.

"Harry can't know yet though." Draco said. They nodded.

"When's breakfast?" I finally asked.

"In like 2 minutes." Pansy said.

"WHAT!" I said and started running around getting dressed and grabbing a jacket that was green and black.

"That's mine, just so you know." Draco said.

"I am aware but it's fine nobody will know."
He smirked.

"Sure." He said in a smug tone I didn't understand what he meant until we walked into the dinning hall Blaise came up to us.

"Is that Draco's quidditch jacket?" He said

"What? Why would you think that?" I asked

"Umm maybe because it says Malfoy on the back?" My face went pale I look up and saw Draco had a smirk.

"Draco why didn't you tell me Harry's gonna kill you!" He then leaned down and whispered to me.

"At least everyone will know you're mine." Harry saw the jacket and Draco whispering to me he shot out of his seat pushing past Ron and Hermione who were trying to hold him down.

He kept pushing until Draco was pinned against the wall Harry's fist inches from his face Draco tried to stay calm but as I saw Harry's fist graze across Draco's face I screamed everybody's attention was now on the fight.

Draco just stood there letting Harry hit him I had had enough I pushed between them wrapping my arms around Draco so Harry couldn't hit him. Harry tried to pull
Me away but I knew I had to hold on I knew he wouldn't hit me.

"Alli let go!" Harry yelled but I just held in tighter to Draco. He hugged me back his face bloody and bruised.

"ALLI NOW!"
I was so done.

"NO HARRY I WONT LET GO YOU NEED TO STOP OKAY! DRACO CARES ABOUT ME HE WAKES ME UP FROM MY NIGHTMARES HE PROTECTS ME FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HURT ME HE CARES HARRY HE CARES! I KNOW YOU'RE TRYING TO KEEP ME SAFE BUT WHEN I WAS PINNED AGAINST A WALL FIGHTING AND ATTACKER SO I WASN'T ASSAULTED WHO DID I RUN TO HUH?" I yelled everyone's jaws dropped.

"you ran to him..." he said quietly.

"EXACTLY I RAN TO DRACO BECAUSE HE WAS THERE WHEN YOU WEREN'T HE CARED FOR ME WHEN YOU WERE OFF WITH YOUR FRIENDS OKAY!"

"What's your point?!" He yelled.

"MY POINT IS HE'S MY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE HIM OKAY YEA I SAID IT I LOVE HIM HE'S CARED WHEN NOBODY ELSE DID HE PROTECTED ME WHEN NOBODY ELSE DID!" I said crying.

Everyone gasped realizing that was the first time I said I love you.

"I love you too..." Draco said from behind me I turned back to him I smiled tears still in my eyes and pulled him in for a kiss. Everyone cheered except for Harry he was even more furious.