Back to School

(For anyone wondering that's ^^^ what Alli's ring is supposed to look like.)

*Getting on the train*

Allison's POV:

Draco and I have been engaged for a week now and we have to go back to school meaning we have to tell everyone. If you can't tell I'm REALLY nervous as Draco says goodbye to his parents Pansy sees us and comes over. I turn to Draco.

"Get ready for her to scream." He just laughs Pansy still running to us we start walking towards her she grabs my hand to pull me into a hug when she feels the ring. She moves her hand revealing the ring she looks at it then us then back at it.

"Did you-." Draco and I nod smiling her jaw drops onto the floor she screams so loud I swear she burst my ear drum.

"HOLY CRAP DRACO IS THAT REAL HOW MUCH DID THAT THING COST!"  everyone turns their heads. Draco refused to tell me how much the ring cost because he knew I would feel bad about it so he went to her ear and most likely whispered the price her eyes got even wider.

We basically carried her to the train cause she was unable to move. Once we got her in a cart we sat down with her just then Blaise walked in. Pansy turned to us.

"Can I tell him?!!!" She said smiling widely we. Nodded she grabbed my hand putting it in his face his eyes got wide and basically did the same thing Pansy did.

"Why is everyone screaming there's no need for it?!" Hermione said running into the cart with Ron both Pansy and Blaise pointed to my hand Hermione screamed too contradictory to what she just said Ron's eyes went wide.

"Jesus Malfoy that diamonds HUGE!" He said shocked. Draco just smiled at me.

"Anything for Als...but don't tell her how much it's cost she would flip." Draco said turning to Ron.

"Well how much did it cost?" Draco got up whispering to Ron who then whispered it to Hermione who then told Blaise all of them shocked.

"Bloody hell Malfoy." I'm sure you can guess who said that.

"That's what happened when I told Pans." Draco said Pansy just nodding.

*In Draco and Alli's room*

Still Allison's POV:

I got my Slytherin robes on Draco doing the same we then headed to the Great Hall for dinner we knew everyone was about to find out so I took a deep breath and we walked in and sat at the table so far nobody has said anything.

I knew I made a mistake once I scratched my forehead and a girls eyes darted to the large diamond.

"IS THAT AN ENGAGEMENT RING?!" She shouted everyone turned their head to us we nodded and a few people gasped. Some girls were dragging me to them they all were grabbing my hand looking at the ring.

Now all of the tables were looking at us all the girls running to my hand. I started to get claustrophobic but then Draco grabbed me pulling me out of the crowd. I silently thanked him he just nodded. All of the boys at the Slytherin table started exchanging money I turn to them.

"Seriously you had bets?!" Everyone just laughs. Draco rolls his eyes sighing.

"So I'm going to be in the wedding correct." Pansy said making everyone laugh again I just rolled my eyes smiling.

"I actually wanted to ask you about that." I said to her she got all excited I grabbed Hermione and Pansy whispering in their ear.

"I want you two to be my maids of honor." They looked at me smiling.