The Great Hall and Christmas time

If you want to make the scene with Draco and Alli more intense play "I see red" by everyone loves an outlaw when told to and DONT  read until the lyrics start.

Alli's POV:

"What the h*** is that?!" Harry shouted looking at the lovebite on my neck I quickly put my hand over it he grabbed Draco by the collar pulling him out of his seat.

"Harry no!" I yelled.

"Why not? Why are you even defending your little boyfriend huh he's going to forget about you soon enough and you'll come crawling back to me!"

I felt hot tears in my eyes I let out a gentle sob Draco somehow pushed Harry off of him running to me hugging me trying to stop me from crying.

"Get off of her you little ferret!" But Draco just said.

"Can't you see you're the one making her cry not me!"

"You don't know why she's crying it's probably because you're constantly carrying her around like for gods sake do you ever leave her alone?!" Harry yelled Draco glares at him then turned to me.

"Angel I know it's hard but can you tell me about one of your nightmares?" I nodded steadying my breathing.

"Alli don't." Harry said I turned to him.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I yelled and he stopped talking.

"You're very brave for doing this baby." Draco reassured me.

"M-my most recent o-one was t-the fight w-when y-you were- u-unconscious. I sobbed into his shirt.

"I-I thought I was going to l-lose y-you." He kissed my head calming me down.

"Don't touch her!" Harry said screaming at Draco.

"Harry stop yelling okay first of all I like it when he carries me you know why cause he makes me feel loved! What are you not getting I care about Draco okay I'm staying with the Malfoy's for Christmas and I swear to god if you try and stop me I will never speak to you again! This is your final warning you stay away from me and my boyfriend or I will never talk to you again I will move in with Draco and leave your a**!" Everyone in the great hall's jaw drop. I literally just threatened to move in with my boyfriend of a week and leave my family behind.

"You're too young to move in with him! Besides you've know him for a week you barely know him!"

"Oh really then how would I know that his favorite color is emerald green because that's the color of my eyes! his favorite hour of the day is 5 o'clock because that's the time he finishes his homework everyday! His two best friends are Pansy and Blaise and he tells them everything, he scrunches his nose when he's focusing and cracks his knuckles when he's nervous his favorite song to sing is you're my sunshine by Johnny Cash because that's the song that calms me down when I'm having night terrors about YOU! He likes when I dig my face into the crook of his neck because then he feels like he can protect me. I also know that he likes to talk to me while I'm sleeping." I turn to Draco tears still in my eyes.

"Sorry babe but I'm rarely asleep when you talk." I turn back to Harry.

"I also know why he let you knock him out during the fight...It was because he didn't want to hit you...yeah he didn't want to fight his girlfriend's brother right in front of her so while you were pounding his face in he sat there and took it he sat there and let you knock him out and you know what I wish he would've hit you okay you deserve it not him!" I screamed.

"He isn't just another boy you can fight for catcalling me okay he's my boyfriend!" I screamed tears still streaming down my face.

"Did you know that I was having a night terror while Draco was in the hospital Hermione,Ron,Blaise,and Pansy were trying to shake me awake but I wouldn't stop crying and thrashing around unless Draco was holding me or that Crabbe found a way back into Hogwarts and snuck into Draco and I's room he pushed me into the bathroom trying to stop me from screaming so Draco hit him with a book he saved me AGAIN Harry! Okay so if you're gonna act like this then stop taking to me!"