LANDO NORRIS | 4 & 13

Requested by @L_girl93

prompt/s :

4. "I wish you could see how much I love you."
13. "Are you jealous?"

Warning - language used!

Y/N's p.o.v

I got out of my car at the end of qualifying, a solid result for my team and I, with my teammate, Jack Aitken of Campos Racing in which we locked out the grid with him p5 respectively and myself p6.

I drove my car into the start of the pit lane and parked it, removing my steering wheel and stepping out, with a large grin on my lips, though hidden behind my helmet. I noticed a camera walk by, the lens on me and I waved down the lens as I put my steering wheel back on.

I sighed as I slipped my helmet off my head, along with my balaclava and headphones as I made my way over to get weighed and noticed some fellow drivers who I was great friends with; Dan Ticktum, Christian Lundgaard and Mick Schumacher.

"Hey Y/N, how did you go? You looked so fast it was ridiculous." Dan voiced in his heavy British accent and I chuckled with a nod "Or I'm just too good." I winked at them and they laughed as we got weighed.

I waited for them to finish "Dan are you getting lunch with Max and Lando still?" I asked the Brit and he nodded as he held his helmet "Yeah I am, do you wanna come? I'm sure Lando would love that." He winked and nudged my side as he dragged out the word love.

I blushed at his words and pushed him slightly "Shut the fuck up Ticktum." He laughed as he walked away before turning back to look at me "We'll meet out the front of the McLaren motorhomes!" Before he ran back to his garage.

I met my trainer and PR out in the paddock and handed him my helmet, gloves, balaclava and earphones as he handed me my drink bottle and team cap "Y/N you have a meeting in an hour to go over some data, so for now you are free to roam around and then after your meeting you have some press to do." I nodded at her words as we walked back to the F2 areas.

"Alright cool, thank you Mel." I smiled at her gratefully as I then looked up and over to my trainer "Let's cool down and then I'm going to have lunch with Dan, Max and Lando." They both nodded at my words as we continued walking.

*

"Alright," my trainer tapped my shoulder as he finished massaging out any knots and aches from today's drive and I sat up "Thank you Damien, you're a gem! I'll see you a little bit later for when we leave." I told him sweetly before he left with a grin "Have fun with Lando!" My jaw dropped at his words as the door shut behind him.

Ok maybe I had a crush on one of my closest friends, after we had been karting against each-other for little over 9 years, so it was inevitable that I would fall for him and his charm.

I peeled off my suit and fireproof wear underneath and put on a pair of mom jeans, team shirt, white nike sneakers and let me hair down as I slipped on a pair of sunglasses and made my way out to the paddock, on my way to see the boys.

I pulled out my phone and seen many messages of support from fans on Instagram and Twitter which caused a smile to come onto my lips. As I walked, I scrolled and the smile continued onto my lips before I was rudely bumped in to.

"Who's got you smiling like that?" A familiar voice asked, and I looked up through my sunglasses and noticed Lando with a small smile on his lips.

I smirked and hid my phone playfully "Oh you know, just some guys." I shrugged as I noticed his smile slightly falter "Guy-s?" He emphasised in shock and I nodded "Yeah, I like to have options you know?" I held onto my giggles and his jaw dropped.

"Y/N I'm slightly hurt that you wouldn't tell me - show me them." He sternly finished and I gasped looking up at him "Mr Norris, are you jealous?" I asked in disbelief and he looked forward as he noticed Dan and Max in the distance.

I waited for an answer as he ignored my question "Oh look there's Max and Dan." I rolled my eyes as we caught up with Dan and Max.

"Y/N!!" Max exclaimed as he swung his arms around me tightly "Congrats on p6!" He mumbled as I hugged him back with a smile "Thanks Maximilian." He chuckled as we pulled away and seen Lando sending Max daggers.

I shrugged it off as we started made our way into the hospitality area above the pits and noticed a lot of the guys from F2 eating as well. I seen my teammate Jack and Callum Illot sitting together and they waved me over, I turned to the guys "I'll be with you guys in a few." Max and Dan nodded while Lando rolled his eyes.

He was acting so off today; it was starting to get annoying. I put on a kind smile as I made my way over to Jack and Callum and slipped my sunglasses on top of my head as we began to converse.

"Hey congrats on p6 love!" Callum spoke and I thanked him before I was rudely cut off "Y/N your food's going to get cold!" I turned my head and seen Lando holding my food in one of hands and a stupid grin on his lips.

I sighed and turned to them and looked on apologetically "Sorry guys, better go and tend to this cry baby." They laughed and waved as I walked over and grabbed my food, noticing Max and Dan had disappeared.

"Where are the boys?" I asked him confused as we sat at a table away from everyone "Why does it matter?" He asked quickly and I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Lando, is there something bothering you?" I asked him lowly and he placed down his cutlery rather aggressively "I don't know, maybe it's the fact that you are chatting to different blokes and walk around here being all friendly with the others."

I looked at him shocked, and also slightly hurt at his words "Are you having a laugh right now? What I can't be friends with guys who aren't you, Max and Dan now?" I asked him angrily and he rubbed his forehead frustratedly.

"It's not that Y/N." He said rather calmly this time and I scoffed "What is it then Lando? Hmm?" He looked into my eyes and replied, "I wish you could see how much I love you."

I froze at his words, my jaw dropping slightly "You... what?" "I love you, there I said it." He went to stand up and I grabbed onto his hand gently "Sit down you idiot." A smile rested on my lips.

"I love you too." Before I leaned across and kissed him softly.

He pulled away, leaving a small gap between us before he smiled, and his eyes crinkled adorably "So there are no 'guys'?" He asked and I laughed shaking my head "No Lando, I was looking on Twitter and Instagram at messages of support about my quali."

He made a face of realisation and I laughed, still slightly in shock about what had happened a few seconds prior.

Hope you enjoyed it, I'm sorry if it isn't quite what you were looking for!

Don't forget to like, comment and follow me for more content! <33