chapter one

(i dont know what time period to set this in because it wont be accurate, it definitely isnt modern. they at least have modern language and electricity though! enjoy !!)

caeser anthonio zeppeli didn't know anything other than this life, he didn't have much memories as a baby. they were mostly a blur, or appeared as if they were a dream. faint memories of being in a nursery with bring suns painted around him, being rocked gently by a woman with thick brown hair, small things such as that. you see, caeser was born into the royal family in a small village. they were rich, and owned a beautiful castle. a king and queen protected the village, and had their own team of knights. it was a large group, but they kept order in their village and made the citizens feel safe. the village was usually busy, they had small shops. they celebrated festivals throughout the year as well. the king and queen enjoyed making their own appearance, and even talked to the common folk. this was surprising to the people, since kings and queens usually kept their distance in other places. this village was different, everyone was a part of a big family. unfortunately, caeser's mother fell ill while she was pregnant with the boy, and was struggling to pass it. the witches of the village told her nurses about a magical flower, which can be used to heal the sick and even make elders young again. the knights carefully located the flower, and made it into a soup for the queen. she was cured, and had a healthy baby boy with beautiful blonde hair. the doctors were shocked to see a baby with hair like that.

what the witches didnt know, was that the flower was in use by a woman named lisa lisa. miss lisa wanted to live forever, and wanted to keep her young figure. she sang a simple song to the flower, and her wrinkles disappeared. she went to the flower a few times a month, she hid it with a fake shrub. the flower was unheard of. as far as she knew, she was the only person aware of the flower. the night it was taken, she was watching from a distance. she watched the knights steal the flower, and take it to the castle. lisa lisa was aware of the sick queen, but assumed she would unfortunately meet her fate. she was never scared of the flower being taken, it was a secret.

lisa lisa was angered by this, when the news came that the queen has given birth to a healthy baby with a full head of hair, she knew what happened. she made a plan to steal the baby in order to use it for herself.

on one of the first nights of caeser's life, she climbed into his nursery. she was hidden from the moonlight with a dark cloak, and her thick hair. she sang the song to the baby and watched his hair begin glowing. she brought out a pair of scissors and cut a piece off to keep for herself. but, the hair turned brown and stopped glowing. her face was wrinkled yet again, and her hair went gray. she scoffed, and grabbed the baby and escaped yet again. poor caeser cried from being awaken, the queen and king woke up too late. he was already outside of the castle gates, and his balcony door was left open.

lisa lisa took the baby back to her home, which was conveniently a tower outside of the village. it looked abandoned to somebody passing by. lisa lisa lived her for most of her life. she lived a simple life, mostly by herself. she took trips to the village to buy food and clothes once a week. she was respectful to the people who lived there, but didn't have many friends. she didnt take it personally, she was far away from most people, and the only people that were close were local thugs that met at a bar.

caeser grew up only knowing the tower, he was given a proper nursery and addressed lisa lisa as his mom. he had toys, proper clothes, enough food and water. it was almost everything he needed to grow up. caeser didn't remember much of his actual parents, lisa lisa convinced him that he was her child, and that his father wasn't around. when he was old enough, lisa lisa told him about his power. she taught him the song, and continued to use it weekly.

the downside to this new life, was being stuck inside. lisa lisa knew the royal family was searching for caeser, so she never let him go outside. it made his life very boring and secluded, but he learned to live with it. the only thing he looked forward to was the release of hundreds of lanterns into the sky. it was always on his birthday, every single year. he would go to the front window of the tower, and watched them all night. it wasnt until he was much older, that he wanted to see them in person. he felt connected to them in a way. the boy was about to turn 18 in 2 weeks, and was hoping his mother would take him there safely. he was told that his hair was too valuable and precious, people might try to take him away. he lived in fear of the outside world, and thought this tower was the only place he was safe in.

(authors note : i will try to update this every few days or maybe once a week!! i hope everyone enjoyed this so far! i may upload this to archive of your own or whatever but i need to make a new account.)