chapter four

Authors note/ chapter summary : I think i'm only going to add two or three more chapters since we're almost halfway through the story! I am writing different jjba one shots that are mostly fluff with my headcanons. Also, I might headcanon Caesar as a trans male in my next story bc im trans myself and find it easier to write nsfw scenes when like...i know about the anatomy? Does that make sense? Maybe idk. But yeah, enjoy thank you so much for the votes! Also Instead of adding the horse im making it polnareff and he's just a friendly guard <3

Caesar gathered the satchel, and even packed some fruit and water for them. He brought his hair brush, and bandanna just in case. You never know when you'll need things like that! He felt a nervous feeling growing in his stomach, it slightly burned. The anxiety was filling his throat, and almost his entire body. His hands slightly shook, and he carried the stress in his chest mostly. The guilt of it all was settling in, he felt awful for disobeying the rules that have saved his life. He wanted to go so badly though, but he didn't think he would have to go in a dirty way. It wasn't right, and he would never be forgiven by his mother.

Is this worth it? He thought to himself, what if he isn't satisfied by seeing them in person? He could never sleep at night if he went for nothing. This sick feeling was taking over him, and he was losing track of time. Joseph was just standing by the window, tying a rope to it so they could climb down quickly. Caesar was shy of himself. He never met another boy before, and he didn't know they would make him so blushy and nervous.

He could never compete with Joseph. Joseph was reckless, and he seemed like he didn't fear anything or anyone. He was always ready for a challenge, and boy, was he charming. The way he talked to Caesar made the younger boy swoon. Joseph was a few years older, he was nearly 19. It wasn't a big difference between them, but Caesar is immature for his age since he was so isolated.

The blonde found himself thinking about the bad things waiting for him outside. What if they get hurt? Mother would be so upset with him! She would be so angry and differently wouldn't let him leave! He'd die in there! He started to panic and paced around. Joseph noticed and just shrugged his shoulders, It was none of his business after all.

Joseph knew nothing about Caesar, he didn't care enough to ask. He'd be lying if he said he didn't find Caesar adorable. His beautiful green eyes were so nice to stare into. He had the softest hair, and it bounced as he moved his head. He talked in such an enthusiastic way, he was so easy to listen to.

Regardless of how they saw each other, they needed to just get through these few days and then part ways. Caesar agreed on only a two day journey to make sure he was back before his mother came home. They would have enough time to travel there, get some sleep, and spend all day at the festival.

"Hey, blondie, are you coming anytime soon?" Joseph motioned to the rope and moved towards it.

"O-Oh! Yes of course. Um, just give me a minute please?" Caesar answered in a nervous tone. He cleaned his room up a bit and gave everything one last look. He knew he would be home soon, but it was still hard to leave after spending his entire life here.

Joseph made his way down the rope rather slowly, his hands burning from it a little bit. He was at the ground on the soft grass. He sat down and waited for Caesar. He gave him his time, but he was getting a little impatient.

Caesar approached the window and had his feet on the window sill. He looked down, he saw Joseph and a small creek. He felt the breeze hit his face softly, and play with his hair. He let out a deep sigh, and grabbed onto the rope. He got ready to climb down, and accidentally went a lot faster than he planned. He caught himself before hitting the ground. This was his first time touching the grass, and even being outside. He was getting a little emotional, and his eyes were watering. He ignored the feeling, and shook it away.