chapter five (final chapter)

author notes : hi ! im so sorry this is rushed, im starting a jotakak modern au fic. school just started this week so i've been pretty nervous for it! it was very interesting to go back in person. there is a nsfw scene in here but i put warnings for it. enjoy !
The trio ended up making themselves comfortable on the soft grass, it wasn't easy to sleep but it was good enough! Caesar dreamed of his birthday the next day, and it was hard to fall asleep. He was nervous in a weird way, but was mostly happy.

Polnareff slept like a baby, he was curled up on his side. He didn't have any dreams, he was in a deep and peaceful sleep! He normally didn't dream that much, if he did, it was mostly about a girl or catching Joseph.

(NSFW WARNING : Joseph has a ~sexy~ dream abt Caesar.)

Joseph couldn't relate to being peaceful. He was restless all night. He was tired from the day. Running around really knocked him out. He was able to stay asleep but his dream made him uneasy.

The dream started with him in a bed with white sheets and fluffy white pillows. He's on top of something, or someone? He couldn't make out their face but it felt warm. Joseph was shirtless in just his boxers, The person below him was just in shorts.

Joseph had their hands above their head, and they were trembling. It mostly looked like a blurry figure, but it was smaller than him. It was also slimmer with less muscle. To be fair, Joseph was very buff so it was unusual to find someone else his size.

The dream was vague, but he still felt aroused by it. Being on top of someone, dominating them, It made his stomach heat up. The dream was becoming more clear and it was a very familiar face. It was Caesar. He was underneath Joseph, His face was all blushy too.

He had the softest moans, he was so shy. Joseph loved it. They were just touching and giving each other soft kisses. Joseph gave him small kisses down his neck and his chest. Why won't I stop? This is so wrong! I'm not supposed to feel this way about him! Joseph was confused on why he kept going.

Lower and lower he went, while Caesar put his hands in his hair. He was gentle with him. It was cute, it was definitely his first time doing things like that. Joseph got to the waistband of his boxers. He thought they were shorts before, But they were just loose on him. He still wasn't stopping. His hands let go of their grip and he slowly slid it down.

(NSFW SCENE OVER!!)

As soon as his hands wandered, he was woken up by water hitting his face. He opened his eyes and Polnareff was smirking at him with his hands cupped.

"Asshole! Why won't you leave me alone?" Joseph sat up, wiping his face off.

"Caesar wants to get going now! We can stop at the bakery for breakfast. Hurry up." Polnareff said back to him. Caesar was brushing his hair and stretching.

Joseph felt embarrassed from his dream, how could he talk to him today? It's going to be so hard! He tried to think of innocent things but he kept going back to his dream. It was Caesar's day and he didn't want to ruin it for him.

It was early, maybe 8 am. The sun was already shining down on them and they began their walk out of the forest. Caesar admired the birds that were singing near him, and the pretty flowers growing in the soft gross. He knew that this dream would be over soon, and he'd sadly go back into his tower.

He was happy to be there nonetheless. It was just frustrating that it would end so soon. Joseph was more open with him now, his tough guy act was slowly going away. He was actually pretty funny too!

Polnareff was hot headed though. He usually got into it with Joseph, small arguments usually. They were innocent though. I think the two of them just liked to pick on each other. Caesar didn't mind, he thought it was charming.