Chapter52-Night Changes.

BEYS POV

When I woke up in Shawns arms this morning, I was a little concerned. I just Hoped that in my drunken stupor I hadn't forgiven him and taken him back, because I sure as hell am not doing either of those those things.

I tried wiggling away from him, I tried moving him arms, hell I tried rubbing on the niggas balls and it didn't work. I was drunk as a skunk last night and HES the one who is sleeping his ass off. This was my excuse to have him holding me for a minute, I missed his touch like crazy, but I would never let him know that. One thing will only lead to another. However it was when the doorbell rang, that my need to part from him got a little more vital.

"Jay let go of me there is someone at the door."

"Mmmmmm...I'll take one Mcdouble-" I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes, listening to Jay say his McDonald's order in his sleep.

"You want fries with that?! Damn! Getcho big ass off of me!" I tried pushing him away again as the door bell rang again and again.

"Where is my change?!" He said, still sleeping.

"BEYONCÉ OPEN THE DOOR." Kelly called from outside.

"IM COMING!!"

"You're what..." Oh sure he wakes up to me saying that. as soon as he moved his arms, I ran off and opened the front door. There stood Kelly and Trey with the three kids. Kelly held Blue, and Corey was with Trey, and AJ was standing in front of them.

"MOMMY!!!" I hugged Anton as he ran into me.

"Ma-ma ma-ma!" Corey called while flapping his arms around all excited. Blue couldn't say anything but 'dada' and 'good job' and 'chicken'. Definitely her fathers daughter.

"Mamas babies!!" After hugging all the kids and Kelly and Trey, I put the twins in their high chairs and Kelly and trey left. They probably got some arguing to do somewhere. Those heifers still aren't back together, but as Kelly says they are 'still living together.' In other words they still fuckin.

I started feeding Corey and Blue some oatmeal with honey and AJ was eating cocoa puffs, when Jay plodded down stairs. I rolled my eyes at him as he smiled at me. He ran up behind AJ and picked him up from his seat, throwing him into the air and playing with him. They both laughed and ran around the place.

"Jay he has just eaten!" I yelled. Corey was babbling all types of mess to himself and blue was saying 'good job' over and over again. With the babies, AJ screaming, jay not listening to me by yelling and messing around, plus my hangover biting me in the ass, I was about to pop off.

"SHAWN!" AJ stopped and stared at me, as did jay. They had the exact same scared expression on their faces. "Anton, come and finish your breakfast. Jay, come and make Blue and Corey some juice." They hurriedly did as I asked and quiet was restored.

"You need some aspirin baby?" Jay asked me.

"Stop calling me baby, dammit."

"Ugh, okay fine. Do you want some aspirin, Beyoncé?" I side eyed him and rolled my eyes before nodding. Soon he came back over to us with two sippy cups and some water and pills.

"Dada dada!" Blue Blue yelled when she saw him. Jay kissed her and Corey on the nose.

"Hey Princess! Did you miss daddy?" She smiled and wiggled her arms around. Jay and I both laughed. "One day you gon fly away if you keep waving them hands around!"

"So AJ did you have fun with Aunt Kelly's and Uncle Trey?" I asked. Jay took a seat at the table across from his as I wiped over the twins faces. How do babies get oatmeal behind they ears?!