Chapter44-My First Time

BEYS POV

It's been a week since I gave a jay the best head a man has ever even dreamed of to try to earn his forgiveness. Ever since, we haven't really got any better and it's Fucking me up.

My husband has been staying at Kanyes house and he has gone back to ignoring my calls. 5 times in the week we have been separate, he has come by the house to pick up the children without even making eye contact with me. After all we had been through I would have hoped we were worth more than this type of pettiness.

It is currently 7 in the morning at The Carter household and I am laying in a empty bed, just waiting for 7:30am, when the babies wake up for feeding time. I picked up my fully charged phone from the table and went into the texting app.

To: My Love💙💍

Morning Baby. If you get this please text me or call me. I love you. X

I sighed as I pressed send because I knew he wasn't going to answer. Every morning and every night I text him and every time he ignores me. Next, I went Into twitter. The first thing I did was go onto the trending hashtags. None of them interested me, apart from two.

#Jayoncewhereyouat

#aintnodamndivorce

Pressing on the first hashtag I came across jays twitter. He had been tweeting a lot during the last week of our separation.

@S_C_: These Children always acting a fool. Just like they mama 😂

@S_C_: y'all don't see candids in a while and somehow assume we are divorcing. #mylaugh

The next tweet had a picture of the two of us, his ring and one the texts I had sent him the other morning.

@S_C_: still very much drunk in love with my beautiful wife. Imma stay with she, and y'all stick with ya hoes... Wait- where dey at doe🐸☕️

I laughed at his stupid humor but smiled at his affection. The time got to 7:30, indicating it was time to feed the nasties. I slid into my slippers and started making my way to their room.

**

Walking into the room, I flung open the door and flicked on the light switch.

I suddenly jumped and gasped as I saw a big body laying on the couch by the cribs. I immediately ran over to the person and looked to see who it was. When I realised who it was, a weight lifted from my shoulders and I released my breath.

Jay

Tapping him on the shoulder wasn't proving an effective waking up method, so instead I poked him again but started talking too.

"Baby.." He continued to snore.

"Baby you gotta wake up"

"Babe"

"Jay"

"Shawn!" Finally his eyes wandered opened at met mine. I smiled at him but he didn't return it. I backed away from him and he stood up and rubbed his eyes.

He walked over to the twins crib and leaned into it, giving them both a kiss. When his back was turned I made my way to the door way so he would have to confront me to leave the room.

Jay turned around and rolled his eyes at me, walking towards me. I didn't move by the time he got towards the door way so we stood face to face.

"Excuse me please." He said quietly.

"No."

"Beyoncé, please move."

"No! You're my husband and you haven spoken to me in 7 days! What kind of bullshit are you pulling!?"