Chapter58-Usher.

BEYS POV

Driving away from my home that night felt like I was a teenage girl again, running away from home. I was sneaking away from my husband specifically against his wishes, despite the both of us having only our new promise of honesty keeping us together.

But I needed this. We need this. How can I commit to one man if there is another that has my mind chained at the ankles?

I wouldn't be long. To be back before Shawn woke up. Hopefully when he can wake up this morning to a new, care free wife.

***

JAYS POV

"Daddy!"

I  pretended I couldn't hear my daughter saying the only word she was capable of saying at 3 in the morning.

"Daddyyyyyyyy!!"

Again I turned over and held my silence, hoping she would give up and just go back to sleep.

"Oh ny gooness, DA-DEEEE!!!!!" Oh my goodness, the phrase she picked up from her mother.

"Ivy shhhhhh." I heard AJ tell her.

"DADDY!!" A second response from AJ followed.

"DADDY GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!"

I threw a mini tantrum for like 3 seconds before collecting myself and walking in there as if I had been sleeping through their last 3 calls.

Blue was standing leaning on the edge of the crib, Corey was still snoozing and AJ was laying on his bed with a pillow on his face. I walked over to blue and kissed her on the head.

"What's wrong baby?" I whispered to her, even though she won't reply. She reached her arms up with a pout. Unable to resist my baby girl, and against Beyoncé's wishes of not picking the twins up so much, I lifted her out of the crib.

Immediately she laid her little head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Daddy?" AJ called from below me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have a snack?"

"no it's too late. Just go back to sleep."

"I canttttt. Everytime you put blue down she starts crying. You need mommy to put her to sleep proper."

"How do you know? She's sleeping on me right now."

"She's not daddy. She's staring at me right now."

"Anton!" I said sternly. "I said no snacks, stop complaining about your sister she ain't doing nothing. Now go back to sleep, we have to get on a plane tomorrow."

I didn't hear anything else from his smart mouth, nor Blues. I turned my head to see her snoring away on my shoulder.

When I tried to put her back in her crib she just started crying again, so I ended up retreating to me and Beys room with her.

"Babe, Blues in the bed." I said quietly, not receiving a response. I couldn't see anything, so I assumed Bey was just sleeping. Lazy ass.

After trying to put my baby down 3 times, I gave up and just laid on my side of the bed with her on my chest.

"I can't believe how much they've grown." I said to bey even though she was sleep. Usually she was quite a light sleeper, and she would hardly ever sleep through the babies calling for us. "Babe? You woke?"

I turned the lamp on beside my bed and immediately my pupils dilated.

She's gone.

***