Chapter 6 [ Journey Begins ]

REEM'S POV :-

Inside The Car He Asked My Name I Told Reem. Then I Asked His name He Said " Siddharth Nigam ". Then I Suddenly Asked Him Can I Use Your surname Behind My Name He Smiled At Me And Said " YES ". I excitedly Jumped on Him And Hugged Him and Said You are the Best brother in whole World. He Hugged Me back. We Reached his house It was A Huge Mansion.

We Entered The Mansion it was really beautiful From inside. Suddenly To old couples came Towards bhai[Sid] and Hugged him. after departing From The Hug They looked At Me And Asked bhai " Who Am I? ". He Explained Everything To Them and then They came And Hugged Me and Said " Call Us Your Grandparents ". I nodded and Bhai Showed me My Bedroom .

HER BEDROOM :-

It Was very beautiful

It Was very beautiful. He Told Me To Take a Shower And Change In Some Comfy Clothes And go to Bed. I took The Shower And changed in Some Comfy Clothes.

HER OUTFIT :-

I Took My medicines And Went To bhai's Room and Saw Him reading a Book as he Saw me he came to me and asked if I am okay

I Took My medicines And Went To bhai's Room and Saw Him reading a Book as he Saw me he came to me and asked if I am okay. I nodded in yes And Said Him " Good Night ". bhai Also said " Good Night " and Kissed my forehead. I Went In My Bedroom And went To sleep. 

I Woke Up At morning 7:00 and found a Note On The Table with a " IPHONE 11 Pro " Smartphone box Kept on It. I Readed The note and got Very happy.

I Completed My Morning chores And Came in hall And took the blessings of Grand parents. After Sometimes Bhai Came back from His Workout and he got refreshed and came down. I Hugged him tightly and and gave a kiss on his cheeks and said Thank You For The Surprise. We All Ate Breakfast.

I Got To Know He Is An Actor and Also Runs a Business Company Name " SN Empires ". He Was Also DOA Commando training listening This I was totally Shocked And That I Got know How Brave My brother Is.

Days Started Passing I Met His family and that is Now My family as well. Abhi Bhai, vaishu di, vibha Mom Everyone Loved Me a Lot. Bhai Always you to Hide His face In Mask because He Doesn't wanted To Show Them His face And Kept it for a Surprise When he Will get back To India.

I Also Started doing Workout And taking martial Arts training, And got Going. I Used To Go With My Brother To see his workout and He Was doing very harsh workout His Shooting Skills Were Amazing. I Asked Him How does he Handle this things And How do He Get So Much Confidence For doing these Stuff. He Said " My family, My goals and my forever Love gives me confidence ".

One Day I went To Bhai's Room and Saw That He was Crying seeing something In His Phone. Bhai Saw Me Wiped His Tears And Came to Me and Asked " Do I need Something ". i Shook my Head In No and Asked Him Why Were You Crying.

He gave Me The book In Which His goals Were Written I Checked The Book and There Was Goal return In It. One Goal got My Attention It Was Written " Love With Revnge ". He Made Me Sat down On His Bed And Told His Past With girl he Loves. I was Shocked. And Thought how can He bare So much Pain. Then I Asked Him do You Still Love her he Nodded his Head in Yes and He Can never hate Her.

I Became happy and Asked him To Show Me how She looks.

He Showed Me The Picture Of Avneet Kaur Nandra

PICTURE OF AVNEET SIDDHARTH SHOWING TO REEM :-

I Saw The Picture of Her and Got shocked She was Very Beautiful, Hot And Sexy

I Saw The Picture of Her and Got shocked She was Very Beautiful, Hot And Sexy. I teased Bhai And Said Bhai I need her As My Bhabhi. He Smiled At My Demand and said " Ok ". Then I Asked How Is her nature Towards People. He Said Sadly She Is Very Arrogant, bold, Rude and full Of Aggression and Attitude I Also Got little Sad Listening to bhai But His next Words made Me Smile.

He said He Will Change Her Nature To Kind, Sweet and caring From Arrogant, Rude And Full Of Attitude and He Will Also Need the Help of her Sister ". I Agreed Helping him and He Told Me I will Also Need to Get Bold Like her.

Next Chapter Will Be Updated Soon .

- Thank You