Chapter 34 [ A Simple Day ]

Ritika [ Thinking ] - This Man is So Sexy and Good Looking I Mean This Can't Be Possible I Will Make Him Mine. He Will Be So Good in Bed I Just Want Him Anyhow and I Will Get Either By Hook Or Crook.

Ritika [ Smirking ] - Oh Hi Siddharth. Why Are You With The Girl Like Her She Doesn't Look Good at All and Doesn't Have Any Dressing Sense Too. A Sexy Guy Like You Should Have Someone Like Me Not her.

Sid [ Smiling ] - First Thing is I Love Avu a Lot and She is Very Beautiful in Her Way and About Her Dressing Sense I Would Say She Has a Great Dressing Sense and She Also Knows That She Doesn't Need To Dress Like a Slut To Seduce a Sexy Guy Like Me.

Avu [ Smirking ] - Awwww Ashu Thank You For The Compliment You Go Have Something I am Coming in 2 Minutes.

Sid [ Kissing Her Cheeks ] - Ok Bye Avu. [ Whispering ] Don't Be Angry Avu.

Avu [ Smiling ] - So Miss Ritika How Was My Boyfriend?

Ritika [ Smirking ] - I Think He is Mad He is Hot and Sexy and He Shouldn't Deserve Someone Like You He Should Deserve Someone Like Me. You Don't Even Know How Much Fun is To Have Him in Bed.

Avu [ Controlling Her Anger ] - Oh Than You Should Know That He is My Boyfriend or I Say Soon To Be Husband. I Really Had Fun With Him On Bed and I Think it Was The One Of The Best Feeling and Pleasure I Have Received in My Entire Life.

Ritika [ Shocked ] - What It is Impossible? How Can He Enjoy With Someone Like You in Bed?

Avu [ Smiling ] - Actually He Only Wants Me To be On His Bed Besides Him and About Enjoying I Don't Know About Him But I Enjoy a Lot With Him. I Might Say Really Having Him in Bed is Really Like Heaven.

Ritika - I am Going For Shower.

Avu - You can I Will Go For Now.

I Came Out and Saw Ashu Standing There Smirking At Me and I Understood That He Listened My Full Conversation With Ritika and I Blushed Looking at Him and Then He Just Picked Me Up in Bridal Style and Started Walking and I Was Just Lost in Him.

SID'S POV :- 

I Listened Her Full Conversation With That Ritika I Already Got To Know About Her as Rohan Told Me Everything About Her at Today Morning Only. But Literally Avu Said That Having Me in Bed is Literally Heaven For Her That Time I Was Just Out Of My Senses and There Was No Bound For My Happiness So I Saw Avu Returning. I Just Stood There and She Saw Me and Understood That I Listened Her Conversation and She Blushed.

I Picked Her Up in Bridal Style and Started Walking and I Saw She Was Lost in Me. I Saw her Lips and Just Gave Her a Peck On Her Lips and She Came Back To Senses Than I Said.

Sid - I Also Enjoy a Lot With You Avu On Bed and For Me Also Having You in My Arms is Like Heaven For Me.

Avu [ Blushing ] - Oh Really Thanks For The Compliment Ashu.

Sid - We Should Help Everyone as They Are Helping Rohan in Arranging Everything.

Avu [ Excitedly ] - Yes Let's Help Them Ashu.

I Kept Her Down and Started Helping Rohan and My Other Friends. Everyone Were Working in Pairs So I and Avu Were Pair and Started Working. I Forgot Having My Breakfast and Also Lunch as I Used To Get Calls Regarding Business Meetings.

Everyone Was Working and it Was Evening 6:00pm and Avu Wasn't Listening To Me and She Climbed The Staircase and Started Working But She Just Shifted Her Gaze and her Mind Got Distracted and She Fell. 

She Was About To Hit The Ground But Hopefully I Somehow Caught Her But While Catching Her I Got a Cut On My Hand. But I Didn't cared About It and Started Scolding Her.

Sid [ Angry ] - Avu I Told You Not To Do It It Was So High. You Never Listen To Me.

Avu [ Holding Her Ears ] - Sorry Ashu Please Forgive Me This Time. I Won't Repeat The Mistake Again. [ With Puppy Eyes ]

Sid [ Melted ] - Ok I Forgive You and Let's Complete The Work Now.

I Was Working When I Thought Someone Was Tickeling Me and I Saw My Hands Then I Got To Know I Got a Cut On My Hands So I Went in My Room and Took The First Aid Box and Applied The Bandage on It After Wiping Blood and Again Went For Working.

I Was Working With Avu and The it Was 7:00pm Already Avu Came To Me To Show Something and Suddenly My Head Started Spinning and Then My Eyes Became Blurry and Last Words What I Listened Was of Avu Shouting " Ashu What is Happening " and I Fainted.

AVU'S POV :- 

I Came To Ashu To Show Him Something But Suddenly He fainted and I Shouted To Him " Ashu What is Happening ". I Got Scared Seeing Me and Very Much Worried I Called Rohan Bhai and Abhi Bhai Soon Everyone Came and Abhi Bhai Picked Him Up and Took Him To Room. Reem Was Soothing Me But I Was Crying Seeing Him fainted.

Abhi Bhai Kept Him On Bed and Sprinkled Water But He Wasn't Getting Up So Rohan Bhai Called Doctor I Was Crying Holding His Hand and Telling Him To Get Up Reem and Vaishu Di Were Trying To Soothe Me But I Can Only Get Soothe When I Hug Him Tight and he Hugs Me Back.

After Sometime Doctor Came and Said Us To Go Out Of The Room We Were Standing Outside The Room Waiting For Doctor To Come Out. After Sometime Doctor Came Out and Said.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED SOON.

COMPLETE THE TARGET OF 50+ VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER.

- THANK YOU