Chapter 33 [ New Villain ]

SID'S POV :-

I Woke Up At Morning 4:00am And Saw Avu Sleeping On My Chest Hugging Me Tightly. I Just Admired Her She Looks So Cute Its Literally Blessing For Me To Have Her in My Life. I Tryed To Get Up But She Was Holding Me Very Tightly I Somehow Got Out Of Her Grip and Kissed Her Forehead and She Smiled in Her Sleep. I Wore My Workout Clothes and Went For My Morning Jogging.

I Did My Workout and Came Home Around 8:30am. I Didn't see Avu So I Asked Mom About Her and She Said She is Still Sleeping So I Went in My Room and Saw Her Sleeping. I Went Near Her and Said.

Sid - Avu Get Up.

Avu [ Sleeping ] - Nope Ashu Let Me Sleep.

I Got an Idea So I Shouted a Little.

Sid - WHAT I AM GETTING MARRIED?

Avu [ Shocked Getting Up ] - Who is That Girl Just Tell Me I Will Just Kill Her Only I Will Get Married To Ashu.

Sid [ Laughing ] - Avu It Was Just Prank?

Avu [ Angry ] - Ashu I Won't Leave You Now You Just Wait and Watch.

Sid [ Cutely ] - Sorry Avu I Just Wanted You To Get Up and Get Ready So I Can Stare You Whole Day.

Avu [ Melted ] - Ok Ashu This Time I Leave You Now Let Me Take Shower. [ Blushing ]

Avu Was About To Go But I Held her Wrist And Pulled Her Close Too Me and She Collided With My Chest and asked.

Avu - What Happened Ashu?

Sid - Avu I am Missing Something.

Avu - What Are You Missing Ashu?

Sid - Your Intoxicating Juicy Lips Avu.

Avu [ Blushing ] - Oh I am Also Missing Same Thing So Let's Don't Miss The Chance.

As Soon As I Heard What She Said I Captured Her Lips. I Just Love Her Lips They Are So Juicy I am Badly Addicted To Her Lips. We Both Were Kissing Each Other Hungrily. My Tongue Asked The Permission To Enter Her Mouth She Denied For Teasing So I Just Squeezed Her Ass Little Hard and She Gasped I Entered Her Mouth and Started Roaming Her Mouth and After 5 Minutes We Broke The Kiss. We Both Were Panting For Breath and Then I Gived Wet Kisses On Her Neck and Jawline She Was Controlling Her Moan But I Kissed On The Hickey I Gave Her Yesterday and She Moaned " um...Sidd...Siddharth " I Came Back To My Senses and I Left Her and She Blushed and Ran in Reem's Room For Changing and I Also Went To Take a Cold Shower Because She Turns Me On Badly.

I Came Out Of Shower and Changed in Pink Kurta.

SID'S OUTFIT :-

I Went Down and Saw Avu

I Went Down and Saw Avu. She Was Just Looking Breathtaking in Traditional Clothes.

AVU'S OUTFIT :-

AVU'S POV :-

After The Small Makeout Session I Ran in My and Reem's Room and Took Shower Quickly. I Was Standing in Front Of The Mirror Then I Saw a Dark Red Hickey Which Ashu Gave Me Last Night. Really It Feels Like Heaven in His Arms.

I Covered The Hickey By Makeup and Blushed a Little Thinking About Makeout Session. I Quickly Changed in Traditional Outfit. I Went Down and Saw Everyone Down Except Ashu. I Went and Standed Beside Reem and She Smiled at Me. I Was Just Talking With Everyone and I Told Mom Everything About Riyaz and Manjul. After That They Were Very Angry On Me and On Both Of Them.

But What I Said Next Made Them Smile. I Said That I am Dating Siddharth Genuinely This Time Not any Fake Relationship and Everyone Was Happy But Only One Girl Was Looking Me Suspiciously and She Was None Other Than Ruhi. 

Avu - Do You Have Any Problem Ruhi?

Ruhi [ Smiling ] - No Di I Always Wanted a Beautiful Girl Like You To Be My Chachi.

Everyone Chuckled at Her Answer and I Blushed Hard After Listening This From a Small Girl. Then Finally I Saw a Greek God Coming Down I Was just Staring At Him. I Was Literally Drooling On Him and Thought How Can he Make Me Fall For Him More and Then He Came and Stood beside and Whispered in My Ear " You are Looking Breathtaking " I Just Blushed On His Comment and Said " Thanks For Compliement Ashu " and He Smirked at Me.

We Were Just Talking Then Suddenly Ashu Got a Call and He Excused Us as It Was a Business Call and Then Rohan Said.

Rohan - Ritika and Her Family Came and are On Gate.

I Became Angry Listening This Because I Hate Ritika and Her Mother a Lot But Ritika's Father is a Very Good Person and I Always Love His Presence. I Don't Like Ritika's Mother Because She Always Supports Ritika's Decision Whether it is Wrong Or Right. I Hate Ritika a Lot Because She Always Dresses Like a Slut and Always Flirts With Anyone She Wants.

Suddenly Then I Heard The Voice Which I Don't Want To Hear it Was Of That Ritika and Then Her Mother and His father Came From Behind I Went and Took The Blessings Of Her Mother and Father and Ritika Hugged Everyone and Came Near Me and Smirked at Me and Hugged Me and Whispered in My Ear " No Dressing Style At All ".

I Got Angry Listening This But I Controlled it and Literally I Was Thanking God That Ashu Was Not Here Otherwise She Would Have Again Started Flirting With Him and I Would Have Literally Killed Her.

Then Rohan Bhai Told Me To Show Her Room I Said Her Follow Me and I Took Her To a Room. She Was About To Say Something To Me But Suddenly Someone Backhugged Me and Due To The Touch I Understood It Was None Other Than Ashu and He Putted His Face inside The Crook Of My Neck and Inhaled My Scent and kept his Chin On My Shoulder and I Saw Ritika Looking at Me Shocked and Asked.

Ritika [ Shocked ] - Who is He?

Avu [ Smiling ] - He is Siddharth Nigam My Boyfriend.

Sid [ Smiling ] - She is Lieying.

Avu [ Shocked ] - WHAT !!.

Sid [ Smiling ] - I am Not Your Boyfriend Avu But Soon To Be Husband.

Avu [ Blushing ] - Ya Correct Baby. [ Kissing On His Cheeks ]

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED SOON 

COMPLETE THE TARGET 50+ VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER.

- THANK YOU