Good days

(Ignore why Hawks is the picture, he deserves to be there)

It's been a month since you came back to tank, you guys go by first name basis now. He had a choice to leave you, to keep you and him safe, but he chose danger and stayed with you.

You two were at your place, snuggling together in bed. You used his arm as a pillow, sure it was cutting off the circulation and it started to hurt him, but he didn't care. He held you close, whispering sweet nothings into your ear. You were content, life was good.

"Baby" you turned to look up at him, the room was dim, but you stilled admired him as much as you could.  He cupped your cheek softly, placing a soft kiss on your lips. He moved from your lips, to your jaw, to your neck, and then your chest.

"I love you Harry... don't ever forget that" you could feel tears brimming your eyes, and a painful lump in your throat.

"I won't, I promise you I never will. I love you so much y/n" you could feel your tears soaking into your shirt.

"What's wrong? Did I say something-"

"No no, it's okay... I'm just glad your here"

———————————————————————————

You and Harry went out to the store, you both were still in a little danger, so they wanted a way to fix that. The two of you stood in the hair dye aisle, scanning over the colors they had. He either had to go lighter or darker, you wanted him to go darker, he didn't care.

You picked out a dark brown with cool undertones, tank shrugged at your option and put it in the cart. You payed for the dye and decided to head home.

It didn't take long to dye his hair, and after it was dried you decided to style it. You stood in front of him with a blow dryer and brush in your hands, he snaked his hands up to your waist, softly rubbing them up and down your body.

When his hair was all done you handed him the mirror and showed him, he didn't say anything at first, which made you nervous, till he quickly got up and kissed you. He pulled away for air and turned to look at himself again.

"Thank you Y/N"

"Anything for you"

Your lips met his again as he picked you up, wrapping your legs around his waist. He walked you to the bedroom and sat you down, climbing into bed with you.

"I love you Harry"

"I love you too Y/N"

____________________________________

Bada bing bada boom good chapter is done. Hehe we still have the bad ending to write.

I didn't update Bc .... I just didn't want to my bad.  I had to write this during biology.

Bad chapter comes... lmao idk whenever