Little Liar, Sh! (1)

She falls in love, but he's got a secret...

 Little Liar, Sh!

He pulled his hand away from mine, leaving my hand hanging in the air, I let it swing for a few seconds immediately missing his warmth, but my attention was focused on something else, behind him stood a Woman, she was probably in her early 20s, much older than me, I was still a Teenager, 17 years old, she was blonde, beautiful, tall and her figure made me envy her. She looked more like a Barbie than a human being. Like a celeb. A celebrity that has had plastic surgery more times than I've been to school. That's saying a lot. My grades are almost as good as my 'Reputation'. The reputation Chris snapped in half. I averted my gaze to the window; I refused to look at either of them. The silence was awkward, nothing like the sweet silence's Chris and I have had together, the long hugs that never seemed to end. This was a nasty silence; it made me feel bad for myself. I didn't want to be in this situation. Unfortunately Chris didn't give me a choice. I heard a small beep and my fingers searched all my pockets until I found my Phone. One new message.

 Babe, don't hate on me! I can't live without you. Please consider calling me.

 I'm sorry luv, you're all I have

xx

 Blazeyboii ;)

 That was typical of Blake, or as I used to call him "Blaze". That nickname was no longer cute, its meaning was far more painful than anything I had ever felt before - or far less painful than everything I feel daily. Either way, I hated it. I hated him. I felt as if all boys were like this. Total jerks. I shouldn't hate every man. But after days of endless crying, I don't think I can stop myself.

 I quickly tucked my phone in my pocket.

 "Blake break a bone without you? Aw, how sweet. Can't live with out his whore" Chris mocked in an extremely rude tone. I looked up hesitantly, he was standing behind me, I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I hated this feeling. This excruciating feeling. It made me want to cuddle up on my bed and stay there for weeks. Months even. To know that something so beautiful, so rare was there, right in front of your eyes, but it was all just a game, you couldn't keep it, you had to part sooner or later. He preferred sooner over later. Whatever. 

 My back ached. Incredible. He made me feel everything. Lust, envy, pain... love, hate!

 He was this awful song, stuck on replay [Replay - Iyaz, YouTube it! (;], a nightmare which I wanted to wake up on, but failed to. He was my life. He ruined everything!

 It all started when...

*

 My books landed on the floor with a thud. He dropped to the floor beside me, picking up books along with me. He grabbed my hand and pulled us both off the floor. I looked up to see an incredibly hot guy. Hot. He was a player.

 "You need some help ther-"  

 I interrupted him rudely, snatching my books from him.

 "I'm quite capable of being the independent person I am, and doing my own dirty work!" I spat.

 "No need to get angry at me, I was simply just trying to help" he explained, running a hand through his soft brown hair. Soft? How the hell would I know that?

 "Right. Be a gentleman now, and then later once you've gotten me in bed, and possibly pregnant, dump my ass on the curve. I don't care for people like you." I snapped at him.