4 - The Purromise

Sup peeps! Author here :) I hope you enjoy!!!! Also credit to Eden Daphne my literal favorite artist for the picture.

~~~~~~

She wanted to stay like that forever. She felt so warm and comfortable it just felt so right.

"Uhmm...M-M'lady....y-you can let me go now," Chat didn't know what to think. She looked so peaceful and beautiful in his arms, almost as if they were built to perfectly hold her form, but something didn't feel right. He didn't even know what it was. Was it the fact that she was wiped out? Was it the fact that he knew he had to let her go home alone in this state?

Little did he know, someone else was fogging up his mind. A bakers daughter whom he's tried and failed to will her out of his head.

"EEP!" Ladybug squeaked, seemingly realizing the situation she was in. "S-sorry," she whispered as she took a step away from him. After composing herself, she said, "I'll be fine from here kitty," she tried to sound confident with the best smile she could muster plastered on her face, "Wait by the Eiffel Tower I'll be back with help."

Chat didn't know what to do. He couldn't just leave her here like this but what choice did he have. As much as he hated it she's right, they can't know each other's identities. He cursed himself internally. She was trying way too hard to seem okay.

"Okay bugaboo. But promise you'll be careful, both now and during the battle. I wouldn't forgive myself of anything happened to you. And please don't lie to me. I know you're not okay." With that her smile faded. He looked so worried.

"I purromise," she smiled again, for real this time.

~~~~~

Her luck was finally kicking in. She miraculously managed to get home without alerting her parents or anyone else, get the fox and turtle miraculous AND get them to Alya and Nino who, thank her lucky star, were in the same place.

Rena Rouge, Carapace and Ladybug landed in a hidden spot on the Eiffel Tower.

"I was beginning to think you ditched me bugaboo," a voice said from behind them.

"Keep calling me that and I might," she teased, still not turning around just yet. She couldn't look at him right now. God why was he so... so.... DISTRACTING. Ugh. She needed to focus.

They started to discuss a game plan when Chat pulled her to the side. No no no no no noooooo. Stupid cat why noooowwww??? "How are you feeling?" He asked with genuine concern in his voice. Why was he having this effect on her?

She sighed,"I know you're worried but I'll be okay. Its nothing Ladybug can't handle." She found herself flexing like Chat Noir would. He laughed.

"We've been spending so much time together I think I'm startingto rub off on you," he smirked.

"Hah! In you're dreams kitty cat!" She flicked his nose.

"As much as I hate to ruin this adorable moment but are you two lovebirds going to help us with the akuma or not?" Rena Rouge replied with a sassy tone, but she wasn't necessarily annoyed. How could she be? Her ship was happening right in front of her eyes! Ladybug and Chat Noir blushed before replying in unison,

"Right."

~~~~~

Once again, her luck was running out. Damnit. Maybe getting help was a bad idea. Rena Rouge and Carapace had both been hit and were now just as drained as Ladybug. Okay think Ladybug THINK. Though it was hard to think while Chat was struggling. Worry was clouding her mind. Thinking while her partner is in danger was always easy before, so even if she's drained why is it so difficult? Okay think. Ladybug fixed her eyes on the akuma. The watch on her hand was emitting beams of light toward its target, draining them of their energy. The watch could be turned as well, controlling how much it would drain the victim.

Without warning, Rena was thrown into a nearby wall.

"M'lady! I think we may need some luck right now!"

"Dude we need your lucky charm!" Carapace screamed, worried about his girlfriend.

Without a second thought, Ladybug threw her yoyo into the air. "Lucky Charm!"

"A Ladybug action figure? What am I supposed to do with this?" She looked around for any clues or something, anything that would help.

Nothing.

This was really bad.

~~~~~

Hiii! I really like this chapter. Honestly I'm tired as HECK right now so I may change a bit in the future. The next chapter's gonna be action PACKED so hold on to ur tails!!