A New Beginning

Luisa POV:

           I couldn't even say words. I just stared Rose in the eyes. I was in shock, I wanted this but I didn't know that this would be so soon honestly. Truthfully we have been together for 10 years, to soon was so long ago. She was all I wanted, the one who was always there for me. I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

         "Will You Marry Me..." Rose said a little hesitant, she was scared she didn't know what I would say but I feel like another part of her knew what I was going to say though. I don't what came over me, but I still couldn't say anything all I could was take the ring and kiss her. Rose was so relieved and this was all I ever wanted to be with Rose and we were almost there. 

        Her royal, blue eyes were watery and tears were dropping and rolling down her pale, freckled face, "I w-was s-so scared wha-what you were going to stay you paused for so long," she said with a stutter. I felt bad, but she knew that we were in a good place and that we were happy. I could imagine a good life with her a normal life. 

Rose POV:

      She stood still for so long with her hands over her mouth, I thought she was going to say no because it was to soon, but then she finally moved slowly and took the ring and kiss me, and I felt all the weight come off my shoulders. I said something, I can't remember I was so in the moment I even think I stuttered. "We're getting married" I screamed. I was the happiest I could have been, the night I was always going to remember, the night that would always be in my memories a night I could never forgot. It was the day when we are old and talking about everything that has gone on in our lives, that would be the one we would talk about for hours and it would always be ours. 

     The next morning, I woke up early,  Luisa's arms were snuggled around me tightly, her head laying on my chest. I could stay in this moment forever. My new fiance, the only one I truly trusted. The sun was shining on her face, her hair was golden and shimmering in the sun rays, I couldn't see her eyes her best part of her but I could imagine them. She started to wake up, she stared at me in confusion. "Hello beautiful," I said. "Not as beautiful as you," she says with a smile. "Were you staring at me?" Luisa says. "I mean how couldn't I look at you, you're gorgeous," and I meant it with every piece of my heart. "You must be looking in the mirror, you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," Luisa says. The only thing I could think of was out wedding I wanted to see her walk down that aisle. I could just taste it on my tongue no matter how the wedding went it would always be the best moment of our life and I could feel and it was just in my reach.