Chapter 2: A Night to Remember

Chapter  2: A Night to Remember

          I watched as the man before me chose the song we were going to dance to, looking at his sexy features. The muscular arms were not bulging but were just perfect enough to just see the light outline of the muscle. He smile gleamed white as the colored lights danced off them, but his eyes were what perplexed me it was not the unique color but its what I could not read in those eye. Normally I could pick out what a person is by the way their eyes reflect their personality, a gentle caring person has gentle looking eyes that say I’m here for you when you are hurt. But his eyes were blankly mysterious no emotions, no energy no nothing in his eyes but that’s why I couldn’t pull away from them. I watched as the song began to flash on the screen only to smile as it was a difficult song to dance to with a partner who I really don’t know if he’s a good dancer or not, the song that was chosen Live While Were Young By One Direction.

Hey girl, I’m waitin’ on ya, I’m waitin’ on ya

Come on and let me sneak you out

And have a celebration, a celebration

The music up, the window’s down

          The song started we both were now dancing together on the now combined dance floor. He smiled holding out a hand to me I gently laid my hand in his disturbingly cold hand, but I paid no mind to it as I was twirled with in his arms landing every move keeping my balance as we continued to dance.

Yeah, we’ll be doing what we do

Just pretending that we’re cool

And we know it too

Yeah, we’ll keep doing what we do

Just pretending that we’re cool

So tonight

Let’s go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun

I know we only met but let’s pretend it’s love

And never, never, never stop for anyone

Tonight let’s get some

And live while we’re young

Woahhh oh oh oh

Woahhhh oh oh oh

And live while we’re young

Woahhh oh oh oh

Tonight let’s get some

And live while we’re young

          I smiled having the time of my life and I was sort of happy that I left Seto. I looked into those crimson eyes seeing a small glimmer of happiness as he pulled me into his arms. But when I turned back out I could see small amounts of concern on his face almost as if he were looking into my soul sensing my broken heart.

Hey girl, it’s now or never, it’s now or never

Don’t over-think, just let it go

And if we get together, yeah, get together

Don’t let the pictures leave your phone, ohhhh

Yeah, we’ll be doing what we do

Just pretending that we’re cool

So tonight

Let’s go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun

I know we only met but let’s pretend it’s love

And never, never, never stop for anyone

Tonight let’s get some

And live while we’re young

Woahhh oh oh oh

Woahhhh oh oh oh

And live while we’re young

Woahhh oh oh oh

Tonight let’s get some

And live while we’re young

          I just danced hoping he would just leave it be, and just drop the subject, so my heart will heal. He pulled me into his arms, his deep soul shacking voice asked “Who broke your heart so savagely?” my mouth almost dropped open in shock as I realized that he saw the sadness that was in me.

And girl, you and I,

We’re ‘bout to make some memories tonight

I wanna live while we’re young

We wanna live while we’re young

Let’s go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun

I know we only met but let’s pretend it’s love

And never, never, never stop for anyone

Tonight let’s get some

And live while we’re young

Crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun

I know we only met but let’s pretend it’s love

And never, never, never stop for anyone

Tonight let’s get some

And live while we’re young

Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live

Come on, younnngg

Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live

While we’re young

Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live

Tonight let’s get some

And live while we’re young

           Once the song ended I turned to him smiling holding out my hand he lightly took it kissing the top of the hand before walking into the dense crowd disappearing from view. I stepped off the stage grabbing my jacket heading out the doors of the mall into the crisp cool air. Looking up at the sky I noticed some heavy thunderheads heading our way I pulled up my jacket coving my neck just as a cold blast of wind cut through the buildings. I sighed beginning my trek home when I felt a pair of eyes on me I looked back to see nothing was there. So I continued onward but the feeling never dissipated as I turned into an alley way close to my house when I ran into something hard.

          “Ow!” I reacted as my butt hit the concrete.

          “Are you alright.” That same distinct voice from earlier this evening, I looked up to be captured again by the glowing crimson eyes.

          “Oh its you again.”  I said lightly grasping his extended hand he smiled pulling me into his arms.

          “Well you never answered my question from earlier. “He answered holding me tightly within his arms as I struggled to get away.

          “Its nothing really just some issues that’s all.” I said trying to avoid the situation but that didn’t seem work on him.

“You know you’re such a bad liar.” He growled showing his sharp fangs, making me jump and struggle harder in his arms. “Now, now no need for you to be afraid I’ll make you forget everything that he ever did to you.” He whispered before pulling my jacket aside sinking his fangs into my delicate neck. I moaned as he began to suck my blood from my neck, he groaned pulling back kissing over the wounds. I began to sway from side to side as my body began to fall into unconsciousness when he spoke one last time as my lids closed. “My dear Siria when you awake you shall not remember a damn thing that bastard did to you, you will only have remember me by the gift I leave you.” He chanted lightly picking me up bridal style taking me home.