Part 1.7

I handed them my book with Pictures of me and the Cullen's. They looked through then hugged me. "Thank you." "Your welcome and you owe me nothing." "You sure." "Yeah, you are family." The others walked in and hugged me."I need to see Sam then go home as I have another big envelope to open from the professional advice." "Have fun." "I will." I went back to Sam's. "Dad at work?" "Yeah, he got called in. Here a gift from me to you all." "That is your work." "I have all the photos saved. I can make another one." They looked through and they had tears. They just hugged me. "You are family so you don't own me nothing." 

"At least accept this." Sam gave me the tribe symbol. He knew I have worked it out. I put the bracelet on. Me and Sam talked outside. I went home and read the letters. Later that evening I went to the party. Time went by and we were going to a baseball game. James was tracking Bella. Bella said I had to drive her to phoenix. I went along but whispered in dad's ear. He whispered back. I was with Bella. James lured her to the studio for when she was dancing. I stayed hidden. I used my magic and Edward arrive so I stopped.  

He tried. He fought James and I was putting my belt around Bella's leg when the rest came. Carlisle came next to me. "You aren't hurt, are you?" "No, I stayed hidden then help Bella when Edward arrived. "Good, I couldn't see you hurt." We rushed Bella to hospital I was waiting for dad. I pulled him to the side. I explain everything but I told him to take the Cullen's lie as well. We just nodded and followed. We went to prom a few days later. I didn't go. Bella came back and me, dad explained to her about me being magical. She was surprised but she was going to support me. I smiled and Bella hugged me. "You aren't alone in this sis. I am with you." "Thanks Bell."