Part 5

She went to feed. Ren was holding her arm out for me. "She likes you Ellie." I chuckled. Ed and Bella walked in. "Ellie." I looked and passed Ren over. I was in Jake grasp. Seth was trying. "SETH." I nodded no. Jake agreed with me. Suddenly, we ended outside. "Jake shift for me." He kissed my head and disappeared then stood next to Leah. Bella was about to push Seth when Jake got it. I held my hip and grasp. Jasper held me. "Ellie."

Bella was confused. Seth looked at me. "Bella, Ellie is Jake's imprint. She can feel everything he goes through." I managed to walk over to Jake. He put his head in my lap. I cuddled him as they watched. "She loves him." Jake disappeared and came back. He held me. "Actually, we have liked each other since we had the first Bonfire." "How did you both not act on it?" "We tried to avoid and it work until the day..." "I was injured and Ellie left the next day as she had to start her job." Me, Jake, Seth and Leah were outside. Bella and Edward disappeared with Alice. Me and Jake got up. "We are going to Billy if they ask." We went to Billy's and he was over the moon. "I knew it." we chuckled and came back in the morning. They heard the phone. Seth disappeared. Me and Jake knew but before I could stop him, my phone rung.

"Hello." I listened, "Woah. Stefan calm down. What do you mean Elena making a deal to protect her?" I rubbed my head. "I probably make it back tomorrow evening as I have the 60's dance to do and then that is all my degree done." I hummed. "Ok. Bye." I heard Bella, Edward and Seth arguing. Cullen's prepare for Charlie. "I will wait outside." I went outside and waited for dad. I whispered in his ear. "I will talk to you after you been Sam's soon." I nodded and we came in. They all talked. "Jake, Let's go." "I forgot about." "Oh well and I didn't. You, Leah and Seth better move it." They left quickly. "I will ring you as I need to get back." "Be safe." "Always." We got in my car and we went Sam's. They talked it out and everyone hugged me. "Now, you are officially family." I looked at the time.