Chapter 13

Moon's POV

"Hey, Moon!"

"Oh, hey, Stella," I said. "What are you doing here?"

"Out for a walk," she replied, shrugging. "Hey, it's good for you."

"That's true," I agreed. "Can I join you?"

Stella nodded and beckoned me to follow her.

"So, I've noticed that you've been avoiding Ember," Stella said.

"You notice too much." I told her.

"Okay, yeah, that's true. But anyways," Stella said. "I understand how awkward it is for you, but you can't just hide and pretend that the problem will go away. You two should just talk to each other, have a normal conversation."

"But what if he tries to kiss me?" I asked.

Stella face palmed. "I am, by far, the worst person for you to be asking this question."

"Oh right," I said. "I kind of forgot."

"I'm going that way," Stella told me, pointing to this very creepy area. "Want to come?"

"Uh, no thanks," I said. "I'll just stay right here, where it's not so creepy looking."

"Well, see you in a bit," Stella said, walking off.

I sat down on a rock and waited for Stella to return.

"Well, well, well," a woman said, and I turned to see dark green eyes staring right at me. "Looks like I found one of my daughter's friends."

"Uh, do I know you?" I asked.

"Perhaps you do," she said. "Hmm, no, clearly not. My name is Nebula. Now where is Stella!"

If she wants to know where Stella is then I won't tell her.

"I have no idea," I lied.

"Ha! I saw you earlier with her!" Nebula said, grabbing my arm and throwing me onto the ground, she pulled out some type of potion. "I'll give you one more chance," she told me. "Where is Stella!"

"I WON'T TELL YOU!" I shouted, then closed my eyes.

Ching!

"What?" Nebula gasped, staring at the arcane blade that sticking through her chest. 

"Hello, mother," Stella said. "Goodbye mother."

Then Stella pulled out her sword and Nebula crashed on top of me.

"Hey, are you okay?" Stella asked as she moved the body of her mother off of me.

"I'm okay," I replied. "Thanks. And oh, um, sorry about your mother."

"I really didn't like her anyways," Stella told me. "The world is better off without her."

"Well, the world seems safer already!" I joked. "Come on!" Let's go see the boys!"

Stella laughed. "Are you going to actually look at Ember and talk to him?" She asked.

"Of course I am!" I told her. "What made you say that?"

Moonber is about to become more official.