Part 9- Fidelity

After our run in with the Nesbots, Twila and I needed to find yet another shelter. We found it in an abandoned apartment building on 5th street. We searched throughout the building for supplies. We eventually found backpacks, non-perishables, and other essential items. We finally took up temporary residence on the 1st floor in apartment 1B.

It was roughly around what would be considered dinner time.About 6 or 7. Twila and I took some of the food we gathered and dug in greedily. It was the first real food we'd had in a couple of days.

As we ate, we made small talk. Mostly things like the people we had just met, mapping out our plans for the next few days, and the like. Then suddenly, the mood of the palaver changed. Twila stopped eating and lay her hand on mine. "Okay, Skylar. It's time we talked. Do you remember when I was trying to talk to you last time, but the robots showed up?" She looked at me intently with soft green eyes.

"Yeah. I remember."

"Good, well, what I wanted to say is that," She paused for a moment and her eyes darted around the room and my face. "I think I'm falling in love with you."

My head felt like it was going to implode. My face when hot and my hands grew sweaty. "I- uhh- uh- um- Wow. I thou- I thought you hated me."

At this, Twila smiled slightly. "Well. I did, but after that one night of rampant dalliance, I discovered a new found affection for you." She bit her lip and winked seductively.

"Wow. I never would have guessed. I thought it was just some drunken thing we did. I never would have thought it would turn into something more," I spoke quickly and haltingly, "But to tell you the truth, I've liked you since the day we met. My feelings developed more after that night too." I turned my gaze to the floor. Twila put her hand on my chin and pulled my eyes back to hers.

"Skylar, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She was grinning and her ravishing eyes were playful and mischievous.

"If you're thinking that I think you look so fucking good sitting there, and I wanna fuck you right here right now, then yes, we are thinking the same thing." I grinned back at her.

"No Skylar, you don't want to fuck me." Her grin grew bigger yet on her face.

She saw the look of obvious confusion on my face. "What do you mean??"

"I mean you want to make love to me Sky. You want to kiss me and love me passionately." Her voice became smokey and low. My eyes grew wide and I felt my face flush again. We both stood and walked to the only bedroom in the apartment.

***

Twila and I both fell onto the bed. Her first, me on top of her. We began grinding into each other while kissing. They were long deep kisses, full of concupiscence. I stripped Twila of her clothing, and her me. We lay there now in the nude, still passionately locked in a libidinous embrace. I was kissing Twila's neck, and she was nibbling my ear. She whispered into my ear. "Sky, you remember last time?" Her breath was warm and her tone was sultry. I nodded my head, but kept kissing. She whispered to me again, "Well, this time, I want the real deal. I want to lose my virginity to you Skylar."

When Twila said this, I stopped. I slightly backed off, and looked into her eyes. They were full of intimacy. but also trust. "Is that okay, Skylar? I didn't mean to catch you off guard, but it the apocalypse, and I may not get another chance, so why not have it be with someone I love?"

"Yeah, you're right Twila. Just relax. It'll only hurt a little." I smiled a soft smile at her and she returned it.

I positioned myself over Twila. I put the head of my dick near the entrance of her vagina. I looked at her, "Twila, are you ready?" I saw the look in her eyes. I could see that she was scared, a look I had seldom seen in her eyes. She nodded. "Ok, I'm gonna go slow at first, so you can get used to it, okay?" She nodded again.

I gently pushed into her. Twila let out a small squeal, then moaned. I stopped about half way, so she could get used to it. I looked into her eyes, and she nodded. I continued to push deeper. Twila continued moaning; her breathing became heavy. I continued to thrust into her, repeatedly, quickening, pounding harder as we went along. We kissed passionately as we made love. After roughly 30 minutes of ardent love making, I felt close to climaxing. "Twila," I said through my labored breathing, "I'm gonna cum. I'll pull ou-"

"No. I want all of you inside of me."

This shocked me, but, I only had a few seconds to make a decision. I did as she wished. I came inside Twila. We both let out exasperated moans as I filled her with my seed. I pulled out of her, rolled over beside her, and we both fell asleep.

*Two Weeks Later*

Twila and I went about our normal routine. So far, things had be relatively quiet. It looked like we had found a good spot for now. I guess the Nesbots had not gotten wind of where we were yet. The apartment complex was plentiful; if there was something we needed that we could not find in any of the apartments,there were many stores right across the street. This particular morning I had to go to one of the stores. Just as I was stepping out of the apartment door, Twila rushed up behind me. "Babe! Babe!" I turned around. Twila's hair was in disarray, and she looked flustered. "What's wrong Twila?"

"Well, uh, I- I missed my period," Twila was fiddling with her fingers, and she looked anywhere but at me. "Also, it's been two weeks since we had sex, so I think I should take a pregnancy test." She looked back into my eyes.

"Well, I guess I can pick one up. I'll be back later," I turned to walk out the door. "I love you."

"Love you too! Be safe!"

"Always babe." I flashed her a soft, sweet smile and closed the door.

***

I was sitting at the kitchen table reading an old magazine, the breeze flowing through the open windows was fluttering loose papers throughout the apartment, and the birds were singing. I looked up as Twila was walking down the hallway. There was a look on her face that I couldn't quiet place.

"Well?" I asked.

Twila nodded. I stood, and she ran into my arms.

We stood there for a while. Eventually I spoke again. "So, we're actually bringing a baby into this world?"

Twila looked up at me with sodden eyes. "Yep. I can't believe I was so stupid. How the fuck are we gonna raise a baby in this shit? I wish I could take it all back."

"Hey now. You don't mean that. We made a decision, and we are gonna stick to it. We are going to raise this baby. It maybe hard, but we're gonna do it. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Alright. It's been a long day. Let's go lay down and take a nap."

We walked together into the bedroom.