Love at First Sight

The clock chimed 12am and all that filled the place was darkness. The others started to get up to go meet their new counterparts. Just as they were about to leave Freddy asked me if I was coming with. I told him I just wanted to be by myself for a little longer, and he said alright. I heard the door open and shut. The darkness filled the room again.

Maybe I should meet them. We are stuck with them after all.

I decided to leave the room to meet the new and improved counterparts, but before I could I heard the door open and close again. Then I saw a blue figure walking around in the parts and service room. Must be looking for me.

Is that my counterpart..? They look so... feminine like... are they even a guy..?

"There you are!" They exclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts, "You must be my old counterpart. Everyone else was talking to theirs, but I couldn't find mine. Freddy did say you were in here."

So much for going and greeting them myself.

"I know, Freddy said you wanted to be by yourself, but I wanted to meet you." They said with a smile.

Well I guess first impressions are not bad, but not that good either.

"What do you want?" I said a bit annoyed.

"Just wanted to chat... you know get to know each other." They responded a little nervously, "No need to be so grumpy about it."

"Ok..." I paused for a second, "Since you know who I am, what's your name?"

"Well me and the others are toy versions of you guys, so I'm Toy Bonnie, but since that's a mouth full just call me Bon." They said with a smile.

"Ok so you're a toy version of me." I said.

"Yep" Bon responded.

"So there are toy versions of Chica, Foxy and Freddy?" I asked.

"Also yep." They said, "Ok my turn to ask a question, are you into anyone?"

I just sat there staring at them, "Uh... no, why?"

What a weird first question.

"No reason." They seemed happy at that response, "Ok well want to go hangout?"

"Sure," I said, "lead the way."

We both got up and left parts and service. As I walked with Bon I saw Freddy and Chica talking to their toy counterparts in the main area.

"Are your Freddy and Chica together." Bon whispered to me.

"Yeah, they've been together since 1983." I said as I saw Foxy with his counterpart, "They seem to be hitting it off."

"What?" Bon said, then he looked in the direction I was looking, "Oh yeah."

Bon then turned back to me, "So do you want to go play some games in the arcade?" They asked.

They looked so adorable when they're excited that... wait what are you thinking Bonnie? You just met.

"Sure, but I can't play anything that needs two arms." I said gesturing to my missing arm.

"Right sorry I forgot about that... There is air hockey," Bon said, "It's easy to play plus it only requires one arm."

"Sure, I'll have you know I've played air hockey before, and I happen to be pretty good at it." I said with what felt like a smile.

"Great because I've played some with a few kids." Bon said with a big smile, "To the arcade!"

I followed Bon into the arcade room. The room had arcade cabinets lined all together and near the far left corner of the room was an air hockey table.

"So how do you plan to turn it on. Don't they only take tokens?" I asked

"Well yeah, but they made it so we can just start a game up by chip in our hand. That way we can play a game with a kid without needing a staff to add a token in for us." Bon said.

They really did think of everything didn't they?

Bon started up the air hockey table. We played a few rounds, Bon winning some and me winning some as well.

"Ok, second question." I said "your first question was if I was into someone, and I said no. So how about you. Are you into anyone?"

They froze up for a while before responding a bit nervously, "Well... yeah I'm into someone."

"Who is it?" I asked feeling a little jealous.

How can I feel this way about someone I just met?

"I'm not telling." Bon said.

"Alright, your turn." I say.

"Okay um..." Bon pauses for a long time, "My second question is do you believe in love at first sight?"

Are they feeling the same or is this a trick question? I have seen it happen with Freddy and Chica, and now Foxy and Toy Fox.

"I do believe in love at first sight." I responded back.

"I thought I was the only one who believed in that." Bon said quietly to themselves.

I decide not to question that, but they seem more happier now, and it's cute to see them like that.

Maybe I should just tell them, but then what if they don't feel the same? I could lose a friend I just made...

"You know" They randomly say, "Without a face I can pick up when you're thinking. So what's on your mind?"

Do I tell them now or should I wait?

"Well, I have been thinking... Remember when you asked me if I was into anyone. Well, I think I'm into someone too." I said back.

"Oh, who is it?" Bon said a bit sad and happy at the same time.

"Well," I paused. "I'll tell you if you tell me who you're into."

"Fine, but don't get mad." Bon said.

"I won't get mad if you don't get mad."

"Deal." Bon said.

"Alright, at the same time then." I said.

"Ok," Bon said, "3...2...1."

"You!" We both said at the same time.

"Wait you like me?" I asked.

"And you like me?" Bon asked with a shocked expression.

We both just stared at each other. Their face filled with shock and happiness. I just have wires sparking due to a lack of a face.

"So," I began, "Now what?"

"Well," They got up and came next to me, "as long you love me. Then I don't care what happens next."

They then hugged me burying their face in my chest, and I hugged them back. I never felt this much happiness since I was first put on stage to sing to kids.

"Well if we're going to be together. I just have to know are you a guy or a girl?" I finally ask.

Just as they were going to answer the question the bell went off for 6am.

"I'll tell you later." Bon said with a smile, "Can't keep the band waiting."

"Goodluck, see you again at 12." I said as I started to walk back to parts and service. I entered the parts and service room to see a powered down Foxy and Freddy, but Chica was still up waiting for me, obviously wanting to chat.

"Hey Bonnie." Chica greeted me.

"Hi Chica, how was your night?" I asked.

"It was great I got to hang with Chi and Fred."

"Who?"

"Oh yeah, Toy Freddy and Toy Chica. Those are the names they wished to be called." She said, "How about you? We didn't really see you or Toy Bonnie."

"Boy do I have a story to tell you." I said, as the building began to fill with the sounds of kids running around cheering at the Toys.

I think I'm going to love it here.

Word count: 1278