[1]

Hmm...

Where am I? Also what's that buzzing sound.

I tried to stay asleep but the buzzing kept me from doing so. Then I opened my eyes. Once I did so I freaked.

This wasn't my room?! Also wasn't I hit by a truck?!?

Wait. No... It can't be...

I rushed out of the bed and looked for the closest mirror to me.

The girl in the mirror was not me. My dull features were from before gone and instead I looked beautiful (despite coming out of bed which is honestly such a flex).

"Wait a minute. Long, silky and wavy blonde hair. Bright blue eyes. Pale skin. Great figure." Isn't this what Aurora looked like from that ridiculously disgusting novel.

The villainess too?! Wait. Maybe I'm just getting ahead of myself. Calm down Maddie. Deep breaths.

Suddenly I heard knocking from the door. "May I please enter?" asked a curt voice. I nodded then realised that the person behind the door couldn't hear me.

"You may," I said. A woman dressed as a maid entered. "Good morning Miss Coleman. Shall I pick out your clothes today?" asked the maid.

"Who are you?" I asked. I haven't seen her in the character book. "I am Trisha Bolton, a servant of your family." "Well then Trisha, you are dismissed. I will pick out my own clothes."

She looked panicked. "Please Miss Coleman. I have a family to support," she begged nervously as tears appeared in her eyes. What does she mean by... Oh, I get it.

"I do not intend for you to be fired Miss Trisha. I just want to pick my own clothes so you may go and do whatever jobs you are required to do," I said.

She looked confused yet grateful. "Thank you Miss," she said. "Please don't call me miss. I would rather you call me by my name."

"I can not Miss. You are my superior after all," she said. "I've had a change of heart due to some circumstances so drop the formalities. In the end we are all humans, right." She nodded then went out of the room.

I get why she freaked out. Aurora was the living breathing example of the world evil. Probably a spawn of the devil. Firing maids like it was nothing, all the while ruining their lives just for her pure amusement. Truly a sadistic creature. A creature only seen in poorly written novels. Oh wait.

Now, I should probably go and shower. I went into the bathroom and nearly fell over in shock. This place is huge.

After I managed to stop admiring the place (which took a lot of will power), I showered then put on a robe which was by the shower.

It took me a while before I found the closet and might I add: THIS PLACE WAS MY BEDROOM TRIPLED IN SIZE! It took me a while to get used to the sight of all the clothes and I eventually picked something to wear. After that I exited the room. Now... where do I go?

Meh. I'll let fictional logic guide me. If I had Aurora's memories then my body should have auto responses. As I let my feet carry me to wherever I needed to go, I thought about my situation.

‘So I'm now in the novel that I despised with my heart and soul (due to the author's terrible plot and development). To make the situation better, I'm the villainess. Judging by Aurora's looks, she must be 16 or 17 at this point so I don't get the chance to start from the beginning.

This means that the story is already way in motion. Meaning double crap on my end. The best idea would be to annul my engagement to Damien and leave the protagonists to themselves, unless they provoke me of course. Yep, perfect plan. As long as I stay clear of them, I shouldn't suffer some terrible fate.’