Getting Caught

The two heroines race on top of buildings. Heading to an abandoned factory where a major weapons trade was happing between two gangs.

   "Do you think this will be dangerous?" Spoiler asked with excitement.

   "Walking down this street without the costumes in broad daylight is dangerous," Midnight said in her classic hero monotone voice that Stephanie was used to. "And that's just because it's Gotham."

   "So... dangerous?" Spoiler qestioned unsure.

   Midnight sighed. "Yes, Spoiler, it will be very dangerous."

   A couple minutes later they finally reached the factory. The deal was already happening. They watched from the rafters as the two gangs remained silent, but the deal was made. When the girls decided they had gone far enough they made their presence known.

   "Heyya, fellas," Midnight said jumping down from the rafters.

   "I know there aren't a lot of the things to do in Gotham, but come on, ths should be at the bottom of your list," Spoiler annouced joining her.

  Of course they immeadiatly attacked them. But they were no match for the girls. Within minutes the gangbangers were either unconsious or gagged and tied up against the wall.

   "That was amazing!" Spoiler squealed.

   "Let's just get these guns to the police stati-"

   Before she finished she looked up to see Spoiler on the ground unconsious.

   "Spoiler," Midnight gasped running over to the younger sister. "Spoiler! Stephaine!"

   When she finally snapped out of her state of shock she realized she wasn't alone.

   "Show your face!" she yelled grabbing her bow staff.

   Someone silently jumped behnd her. What they didn't know is that she had heard. She whipped and had the end of her bow staff at the figures neck within a second. It was only then that she realized that the figure was Batman. The Batman.

   "What," she said lowering her weapon.

   Before she could say anything else. She was pinned to the wall by two bat-a-rangs that had gone through the fabric of her jacket at the shoulders.

  She slipped out of her jacket and put her hands up in surrender. 

   Taking off her jacket revealed a thick black line that appeared to be paint and went from ear to ear and over her eyes, but it didn't cover up her bright (and confused) emerald eyes. 

   "Wait, this is just-" She was once again interupted by gas surrounding the space around her.

   She inhaled the gas and began coughing. Suddenly her eyes became heavy, and she was having a hard time staying consious. Then, she finally fell forward into Batman's arms.