Interrogation

::::::Kaitlyn's POV::::::

   I woke up in a dark room. I was laying on a unbearably uncomfortable bed. I sat up rubbing my head and still trying to get over the knock out gas. My unform, the jacket part anyway, was still off, leaving just the paint I used to cover my eyes.

   "Hey, Brat!" called a voice from outside. He walked inside and yanked me by the wrist and held my hands behind her back. What the hell?!? Who the hell is this? Acting on instinct I threw the guard over my shoulder and onto the floor. I ran upto him and grbbed him by the collar and held him against the wall.

   "Where. Am. I." I hissed.

   The man was only stood there in shock. I finally took a better look at him and realized he was wearing a Gotham police uniform. I automatically let go. Crap. What the hell did I just do?

   "Oh my God. I'm so sorry," I apologized over and over again.

   "Freak!" he yelled running out of the room locking the door.

   I sat back down on the bed and buried my face in my hands. I was trying to remember what had happened over the last... Wait, how long was I out?

   I was in there for what felt like hurs, piecing together this whole situtation. I finally sat down on the floor and buried my face in my knees. Why the hell was Batman after me in the first place? Last I checked I was't one of the bad guys. I was the one stoppig the bad guys.

   I heard the door open but didn't bother looking up. "Are you okay?" a female voice asked. A voice I recognized as Black Canary. I had only met her once, but, like everything else, I don't forget a voice.

   "You're asking me this why exactly?" I said looking up.

   "Well, you look scared," she said.

   "Well, ya know, that's kinda what happens when you lock someone up in jail for no reason," I said sarcastically.

   "Come with me," she said. I stood up and looked at her.

   "Are you coming?" she asked.

   "I'll cooperate as long as you don't try to put handcuffs on me," I say.

   We both walk out without one more word. The walls are gray and unfamiliar. Don't get me wrong I've done a lot of stupid things, but I've never done anything bad enough to get locked up in here.

   As we were walking I suddenly remembered something. Stephanie. I stop dead in my tracks.

   "Where's my sister?" I say frantically.

   "Relax," she said trying to reassure me. "She's fine."

   "Where is she?" I ask again becoming irritated.

   "Calm down, you can trust us," she said.

   "Really?" I snorted. "You expect me to trust you!? You so called 'hereos' locked me in jail. At least two dozen gang bangers trading military grade weapons, and you locked up the people stopping them. And not only that, but you're standing here telling me to trust you?!"

   "Fair enough but you need to listen. Those gangs were sent to prison, and we have our reasons for bringing you two in. You'll see your sister soon."

   "That doesn't mean I don't want to know where she is," I said.

   "She's in the building being brought in for questioning."

   I continued to follow her down th hall to another room. It had a table with chairs on either side and a window. Two sided glass.

   "Who's on the on the other side?" I ask her.