⭐️Chapter Seven⭐️

"Penny?" I hear Noah's soft morning voice.
"What?" I ask, attempting to sit upward and failing.
"Do you want some breakfast and then a tour of my house?" Noah replies.
He supports my back while I sit up. "Sure." I say with a weak smile.
"Okay. You able to get up? I knew you would be weak this morning. That often happens after having a rough night."
"I think so. How did you know that?" I ask, confused.
Noah grins. "Been there, done that." He says this with a strong New York accent.
I laugh. "Alright. I think I can get up by myself." I say, embarrassed.
"Okay. I'll be downstairs cooking if you need me." Noah says, reassuringly.
I use my arm strength to push myself up from the bed. At first I'm weak and wobbly, but then I get used to it and find my balance. I walk to the corridor just outside Noah's room, but just as I exit the bedroom, my shoulder hits the border of its door.
"Ouch!" I yell, loud enough for Noah to hear me.
"Pen?! Are you okay?" Noah yells back.
"Yes! I'm fine! Thanks though!" I yell. I knew I was clumsy but clumsy enough to bump into a wall?! What's going on with me?
I manage to walk downstairs without any further incidents.
"What happened up there?" Noah asks, as soon as he sees me.
"Oh, um. I bumped into your bedroom door." I say, my cheeks flushing.
Noah chuckles. "Don't worry; it's just because of last night. This probably won't happen again. I hope."
I giggle and peck Noah on the cheek. "What's cooking?"
"French toast. It might be a bit too soaked.. Cooking isn't my strongest suit. Talk to Sadie Lee if you want great cooking." Noah is now grinning.
"How is she? Have you talked to her?" I ask.
"I called her yesterday and she said everything was fine, except Bella's feeling a bit under the weather." Noah replies, inserting a bit of concern in his voice.
"Oh! Poor Bella!" I say, apologetically.
"Yeah. But it's just a cold and will fade away pretty soon."
I giggle. "Princess Autumn will make her feel better." I say with a grin.
A hearty laugh comes from Noah. "Maybe she has super powers?" He says, grinning back at me.
"I wish. That would be amazing though." I say.
Okay, now I know I overthink. I was thinking about Princess Autumn flying around Bella's room for about five minutes. I giggle silently. What's wrong with me?