⭐️Chapter Ten⭐️

Once I'm done with my water, I hand it to Noah and he places it on a counter next to the kitchen sink. He grins for I don't know what reason, and gestures me to follow him. We walk past the kitchen and dining room, and enter a dimly lit room. It was average size and sort of gave me the creeps.
"What room is this?" I ask, shakily.
"Nothing bad, you'll see." Noah replies, seeing my hesitation.
I nod, and walk a little further into the room, until I bump into what seems like a sofa. I think I might have a bruise on my thigh.
"Ouch.." I say, rubbing my leg.
Noah lets out a laugh. "Watch where you're going, miss Penny."
I chuckle. "It wasn't my fault! There should be more light in here."
Noah jogs towards a wall. Wait, is that even a wall?
"Here, I'll give ya some more light. Man, you're needy today." He jokes.
Noah flicks a switch attached to the wall and a rainbow light drops from the ceiling.
"Augh!" I yell, running towards the exit.
"Woah woah woah, calm down, Penny." Noah says, running towards me and then wrapping his arms around my waist, stopping me from moving any further. "Take another look."
I do as I'm told and look at the ceiling again. The light is hanging from a thin string. I wipe the fake sweat off my forehead.
"Phiew! I thought that was going to fall on my head and give me a concussion. My apologies." I say, grinning like an idiot.
Noah unravels his arms from my waist and allows me to take in the room.
"Wow. Strange room, sir Noah." I say, looking at the couch, sofa, armchair and love seat. You're probably thinking: 'what's strange about having furniture to sit on?'
Well, nothing, really. But the furniture that Noah has is all leopard print.
Noah chuckles. "Why not have a bizarre party room? It makes being wasted even more fun."
"You're scaring me, Noah. Why are you acting like every other eighteen year old guys now?" I ask, backing away from him.
Noah grips his stomach and falls to the floor, laughing. "Just wanted to see your reaction. Man, that was fun."
I whack his shoulder with my fist. "Hey! You can't mess with me, young man!" I say, laughing along.
"Sorry. But you're so innocent and therefore fun to prank." He says, with a proud twinkle in his eyes.
I take his hand and pull him up. "Does that mean I can prank you now?" I ask, daringly.
"Only is you're feeling very perky." He replies, smirking.
"Oh, I'm feeling perky as hell." I say, galloping out of the room, a plan forming in my mind.