Part 2

Fast forward to after gon and killua went their separate ways.

Hisoka pov
Me and illumi were slowing becoming friends, Even if he didn't want to admit it he enjoyed being around me and I felt the same way. I loved being able to at least get a chuckle out of him because his smile was so beautiful and so was his hair,his body- WTF AM I THINKING.. illumi is strictly a friend and would only be a friend even if I did want more. "Hisoka" "Hisoka" "HISOKA" I snapped out of my trance as illumi shouted at me. "Hmm" "I was calling your name for a while are you okay?" I slightly blushed when he said that. "Does the cold blooded killer illumi Zoldyck actually care about me?" I say trying to hide my blush. "Not really just trying to understand why you were spacing out for so long" he says showing no emotion as usual. Suddenly we hear a hard knock on the door , we both stand up illumi pulling out a pin and me taking one of my cards. Then a voice from outside says "Room Service" we both relax and put our weapons away and I go to unlock the door. We get our food and chow down, after we finished I got in the shower while illumi sits on his phone.
I start to think about random things as one does in the shower then illumi pops into my head and I start to get hard. I hold off knowing my guest is in the room right outside but my dick starts to hurt so I grab my member and slowly start to stroke it as a small moan comes out my mouth. "Nnggh " I cover my mouth in fear of illumi hearing but as I stroke faster the moans become louder and harder to hold back. I start to imagine illumi naked slowly pulling my pants down to suck me off and I get hornier as he starts going faster. I'm getting closer and closer to my limit and as I cum illumi walks in " I'm leaving- " he stands there blinking until he shakes his head and walks out.
3 mins later
Illumi pov
That gross fucking perverted clown was probably thinking about my brother or gon. (Text messages)

Illumi🥰: why didn't you wait until I was gone?

Me:I'm guessing you didn't like the show?👅

Illumi🥰: no Im straight

Me:I could change that😉

Illumi🥰 has left the chat...

Me: I'm kidding!! Lumiiii come backkkkk