Chapter 3

The next day,Keita and Inaho inspected their watches.They look at the note Enma sent them once more.Inaho turns it to the back and replies,"There's something else on the back."
"Really?"Keita asked.
Inaho reads,"This is the Yokai Watch Ghoul Shadow. These are the only two in existence and were specifically made for you.Your Shadowside form is different due to this where you can turn back into your dark forms and can control them. Only use it when when it's needed."
"Wait......dark forms? Don't tell me he means......"Keita got nervous.
Inaho nods,"I think since we're the only humans to ever have a dark spirit....Enma wants us to use that power and control it with these watches....."
"I suppose......but........I don't know how everyone would feel about this."Keita sweats.
"About what?" They turn to see their kids standing behind them,looking dumbfounded.
They panic and put their hands behind their backs to hide their watches.
Keita spoke,"Oh......hey."
"What were you doing?"Natsume asks.
Inaho says,"Nothing!"
"We saw your watches......"Keisuke stated.
Hijo adds,"And we heard everything........"
"Weren't you gonna tell us about your new watches?"Shinko wondered.
They didn't know how to respond,as they laughed in an awkward fashion.
Natsume replies,"You we're going to keep this from us,weren't you?!"
"No! Um.......we were going to tell you eventually....."Inaho sweats.
Keisuke says,"Eventually? As in.....?"
"When you're old enough to understand......?"Keita responses.
Shinko nags,"Hey! We're old enough!"
"Maybe she's not old enough,but the rest of us are."Hijo stated.
Shinko rolled her eyes,"Just tell us what's going on."
"Should we tell them?"Inaho asks Keita in concern.
He sighs,"I guess we can only tell half of it......for now."
They showed the kids their watches.
"Enma sent these to us last night. We haven't upgraded our watches in years.......so I guess it makes sense that we received these."Keita explains.
Inaho adds,"These are the Yokai Watch Ghoul Shadow. Enma only made two of them.......specifically for us......"
"But why?"Shinko questioned.
Keita lies,"We're.......not sure."
"Hisame told us about the Yokai Watch Ghoul before......but what does it do?"Natsume exclaims.
Inaho looks at Keita and replies,"Should we explain?"
He nods,"When we were about your age,we received the Yokai Watch Ghoul......but......at a price. The power of the watch let's you turn into a Yokai and back into a human at any given time,"
"You can turn into Yokai?!"Hijo sweats.
Inaho nodded,"But.....like we said......in order for the watch to work.......you had to.......die....."
"What?!"They kids panic.
Keita said nervously,"That's where we got reaped by a shinigami........and......died."
"You guys are dead?! Are we dead?!"'Keisuke freaks out.
Inaho sweated,"No! Not at all! If we were all dead......we would've been Yokai right now....."
"Even you should know that...."Natsume says to Keisuke,who mumbles,"I guess...."
Shinko wonders,"Does that mean we can have the Yokai Watch Ghoul?"
"No!"Keita and Inaho nags in unison.

Natsume groans,"Why....? I turned into Shuuka."
"That was a one time thing.We don't want you to experience death right now."Keita stated.
Natsume says,"I literally almost died yesterday."
"And your aunt and uncle saved you." Keita exclaimed.
Natsume sighs in disbelief,"They're not always going to be there to save me. It'll happen eventually."
"Don't put that to the world!" Keita nagged.
Shinko complains,"We can never have good things."
"You guys have watches too....."Inaho said.
Keisuke replies,"Yeah.......but they're just the Yokai Watch Elda."
"Be lucky you all got one and that you don't have to share one with Natsume like last year." Keita demands.
Natsume moans,"Don't remind me....."
"Can you at least show us what your watch does?"Hijo asks.
Keita and Inaho look at each other in hesitation,but nod in agreement.They show them a button on the side of their watches and press it. They turn into their Yokai forms,Fuu2 and Moony respectively.The kids were shocked.
"These are our Yokai forms."Fuu2 stated.
Moony replies,"Well....? You guys seem awfully quiet."
"I can't believe this....."Natsume said in a low tone.
Fuu2 sweats,"We're sorry....."
"Sorry isn't enough! I can't believe you hid this from us!"Natsume nags.
Moony responds,"We had to......we didn't want you to go through what we did."
"That's not a good excuse! What else are you hiding?!"Natsume questions,wanting to know.
Fuu2 sighs,"Like we said......we can't you guys everything......just yet."
"That is a fucking lie!"Natsume yells.
Shinko gasps,"She said the f word!"
"Don't use that language in this house!"Fuu2 shouted.
Natsume groans,"I can do what I want! Like hell,I'll find out out what you're hiding some way!"
As Natsume stormed off,Fuu2 yells,"You're grounded!"
The others stood in silence as Fuu2 sighs in annoyance,"I knew this was a bad idea....."
"No.....it was cool for you to show us!"Hijo speaks up.
Keisuke replies,"Yeah......at least you didn't wait to tell us this when we're adults."
"They're right......we had to tell them eventually."Moony stated.
Fuu2 groans,"I just don't want Natsume to find out everything....."
"So there's more secrets you're hiding?"Shinko asks.
Fuu2 sweats,"We never said that!"
"So......you are hiding something! Let's go find Natsume!"Shinko exclaims.
She ran off as Hijo and Keisuke follow her. Fuu2 was stressed,"Great......now they're going to try and find out what happened.......in the past."
"At least they didn't ask to see our Shadowside forms...."Moony laughs awkwardly.
Fuu2 ponders,"I guess we should try them now......since they're not here."
On cue,they both turn into their Shadowside forms. They were in their dark forms,2Ordinate and Moonchiri.
"Crap.......Enma was right......"2Ordinate mumbled.
Moonchiri says,"Well.... I don't feel negative like I usually do in this form....."
"You're right....it seems like these watches control our urges to do wrong."2Ordinate stated.
Moonchiri smiled,"I'm glad we can use these forms without hurting the ones we love."
"Yes....but......we better turn back. Just in case....."2Ordinate suggests.
They do so and turn back into their human forms. They sigh as they knew their kids were trying to find out the rest of their secrets from the past.