1: The Tall, Red Friend

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEVERE CUSSING AND SUGGESTIONS OF BEING RAPED

Y/N's P.O.V.
I went out of my creator's house one day and heard a bunch of cheering. I peeked around the corner into an alleyway to see a game basketball being played. My eyes lit up with joy as I walked over to the crowd of people.

I watched as my favorite player scored a 3-pointer after getting a pass from his creator. I cheered in excitement. The tall, red friend was so cool! If only I could build up the courage to talk to him. He probably has plenty of friends already.. I thought as half-time came around. Wow, I missed a lot of the game huh? I thought as everyone started talking about random things unrelated to basketball.

I saw the tall red friend walk out of the crowd talking with his creator waiting for the break to be over. This is your chance! I thought as I took a breath and walked over to them.

I saud to them, "Hi! That was so cool! What you did back there I mean.." I began to trail off as I corrected myself. "I'm Y/N." I told them, holding out my hand for the child to shake as my wings came close to my body out of nervousness.

The child shook my hand and so did the tall, red friend. The child spoke out, "I'm Jordan Mi-" "Ah!" I screeched.

I felt a tight grip on my wing, and instantly knew my creator found me outside of the house. He reeked of alcohol. The kid and his friend got scared and the kid ran to the court as the friend stood there. I saw his face slowly become madder as my creator dragged me away.

The tall friend took a step forward and tried to speak to my creator, "Hey, I'm sorry but I-" "F*ck off you *hic* tall-ass freak!"

The friend got pissed, but somehow kept calm, the friend asked, "Who are you anyways?".

My creator answered with a scoff, "I'm this imaginary friend's creator! *hic* Now I need her for a moment." I became pale and started crying. No, please. Not that. I thought as I struggled away from him. Sadly, my creator created me to be weak, so he was easily able to just drag me across the floor. The tall friend asked, "What do you need her for?". No answer. Just a sobbing friend on a cold, heartless, New York street. The buzzer went off, signaling that half-time was over. The red friend, looked at me with pity in his eyes as he went to play.

Three days later I decided that I would try to speak to the red friend once more. I know it was the whole reason my creator was mad at me, but I didn't care. I wanted to be as far away as possible from that horrible man and his friends. I wanted to at least know his name. I went to the basketball court, and watched the empty place from the ceiling of a building. Soon, the place started to fill-up with people. I wondered why do many people were here.

Then I saw the red friend and his creator walk in the court. Then a blonde kid with a large, basketball-headed friend walk up to the court as well. Hmm. Who are these people? Before I could think of anything, I see the big friend run straight into the red one, squashing him into the wall! There's no way that could be fair! I couldn't say anything thigh because I was too high up for anyone to hear. Well, except maybe the red friend.

The entire game, the big friend was cheating and harming the other team to win, but they were still close behind. With only around 3 seconds on the clock, the fat friend tries to shoot, but wad about to land on the red friend's child! The tall friend shoved his child out of the way to save him, but at the cost of his left arm and left eye.

I watched as he ran away from his kid in disappointment that they couldn't win the game. The child was fazed and confused, and started talking to the scoreboard Larry. The tall friend ran off, never to be seen again.