Chapter 3

Time: 11:15 pm
Location: Bangalore,Wattson, and Octanes place
Point of View: Wattson

The bathroom I was given was so big!  And even cooler,the bathtub had jets! Sadly I didn't get the chance to try them out. I only took a short shower so I could meet up with Octavio. I wanted to know all about him and Anita!

Moving here,and seeing how different it is from home is kind of a lot to take in. Back home I didn't have a huge bathroom, or the money to buy all these decorations for my room. You would think that an engineer wouldn't have to struggle as much as my Papa and I had to.

We weren't poor,and we weren't rich. My Papa did make a lot of money from creating the apex games, but most of that money was invested into his creations. He was expected to create even better creations then the ones he currently had Therefore, the materials he used had to be perfect as well.

My Papa was such a kind soul. He taught me everything I know about engineering, and life itself to be honest. He would tell me stories of what he went through in his life,along with some things that happen to his friends as well.

These stories helped me get a shape of how the world really is. When I was younger I spent most of my time with him-I rarely left his side. I just wanted to be like him. So the stories he told me really helped me understand the world better since I didn't go outside much.

I felt a warm liquid run down my cheek. I brought my finger towards the source and wiped it away from my eyes. When did I start to cry? Im not surprised that I started to cry,it's only been two weeks since he passed. I sighed quietly. If I want to get stronger I need to stop being so......weak.

Three soft knocks caused me to regain focus. I looked towards my bedroom door in confusion. Realizing that someone was in the other side,I called out to them. Wiping the tears that fell from my eyes, I took a deep breath before answering. "Come in."

Once that famous mask popped out from the bedroom door a wide,toothy grin appeared on my face.
———————————————————