•Stanley's Draft•

1. Christmas Special - Stan's POV

(August of 1989): 11:35 am
Derry, Maine
At the clubhouse.

"Well what about you four? How did you spent your 12 days of Christmas?" Mike asked referring to us.

"Um.."

Who should I pick?

I was about to pick myself but then somebody cuts me off already.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'll do it." I said as I just sighed, I just want to get it off my chest on how stupid it is. I think it's pretty funny.

"Alright Stan, you go." Mike said to me as I nodded and I took a deep breath.

"So it was after I finished like in a week or so practicing my speech for my bar mitzvah....."

Flashback...

(December 22, 1988): 12:00 pm

I was at dinner when it happened, I just finished the last of my practice, and I remember a certain something that i've forgot in the last couple of days.

As I was refreshing my mind on the thought of the gift exchange that we are having, I was drinking my glass of water.

I was actually thinking who did I pick and what will I give that person.

Of course I didn't pick Y/N. So it's definitely a boy-

Oh gosh it's-

"BLOWK....PFFT." I spat my water as I remember who i've picked. Sh*t.

"Stanley. What are you doing?!" My dad yelled at me as I kept my head down low.

"I'm sOrry, I-..... I... need to go to the bathroom may I be exCuse?" I asked with my voice cracking a bit from the shock.

"Sure. You may go."

I immediately shot up on my seat as I walk away embarrassed of myself as I slowly walk to the bathroom to freshen up.

...

"Hahahaha, Stan who did you pick that made your spit your water in dinner?" Richie asked.

"Funny you asked."

...

As I was cleaning myself up due to the splattered water that is on my shorts from a while ago. I was mumbling to myself on what should I give.......... him.

"What should I give Richie? Sh*t of all the people why Richie. What does Richie like? Who is Richie? How did I picked Richie?! Why Richie!!? Where's Richie? Calm yourself Stanley." I was mumbling as I was thinking on what to give that idiot.

...

"So Stan my Man picked me. I'm still in shock." He said to me.

"I know even i'm still shaking thinking about it."

"Ouch." He said.