~Next on Scion of Late Era: Ch 17~

"Father." Ceno chuckled as he stared straight toward Von that did not last long as an angry roar towered him.

"CENOOOOOOO!!!", Cena shouted his lungs out.

"Are you crazy?!!! It was our Mother! Wake up!" His fists tightened and almost his whole body trembled as he bore his eyes on his little brother.

Nevertheless, Ceno did not even flinched at all. A sudden change of mood occur to him that he appeared to be rather bored.

"Crazy?" Ceno laughed dryly.

"Mother, huh?", his right eyebrow rose before glancing at a distance. "You do not have to be so mad. See? Alive and breathing.", he mockingly said.

And because of such display of audicity, Cena felt the rage even more.

"CENOOO!!!"

A force immediately weighed down above Ceno that his body could not helped but sunk deeper. Nonetheless, although such force attacked him, Ceno remained unbothered. In fact, not a trace of rippled shown on his eyes like he was not afraid of whatever outcome that might befall onto him.

"It is all of you," Ceno mouthed as if he was whispering. ", that betrayed Ceno first."

A chill crawled into Cena and his boiling blood suddenly run cold. The hand loosened its dead grip, lips seemingly quivered for an entire different reason.

"I did not-"

"Hypocrite.", Ceno casually cut in and finally looked back at Cena.

.

.

"You are the biggest traitor."

To be continued...