Part 2- Ashlynn

Recap:
It's crazy how immature Bart is. Especially since he's friends with moi! That's right losers I speak French! I'm passing French 1 with a B+. So my grades aren't perfect but who cares? Not me! Not my parents! Certainly not Bart or Lina. Only one person has ever cared. Liam. My big brother. He's moved out now. Anyhoo, I should probably start cleaning up.

It's 11:45 at night and I just finished cleaning Bart's house. Hey it's a new record! My friend Ashlynn dropped by around 3. She stayed and helped clean up since Bart wasn't helping and Lina had to go home. I decided to go to Ashlynn's for the night because Bart was being annoying and no doubt my parents were asleep and I forgot my keys so I was locked out. Ashlynn's family is really nice. She lives 2 blocks away but since its early August it's warm, so we walked. Ash's house is really nice. It's big enough for her 8 person family - she has 3 younger brothers, one younger sister, her mom and dad, and her grandma living in her house - but it's not too big. We ate pizza rolls and went up to her room to sleep. We didn't talk much because we're both so exhausted, but she said something to me that really stuck out.

Ash: Who does Bart like?

Me: How should I know?

Ash: I just thought, since you two are so close and all.

Me: He flirts with everyone - wait do you like him?

Her cheeks turned rosey, but she quickly recovered.

Ash: Do you like him?

Me: Oh gosh no! Eww! Barf!

I started laughing, which made Ashlynn giggle a little.

Ash: that's what I thought.

I think she likes him! Ash has never shown a romantic interest in any human being for as long as I've known her. We met through our sisters who are both in 6th Grade now. About 5 years ago. Ash and I both juniors now. Er- we will be when school starts in a couple weeks. School. I shudder at the thought. I decide I'm tired and fell asleep.

Voice: Areianna. Areianna wake up! Ari! Areianna Lee May Payne get your butt out of bed!

I open my eyes knowing it's Ashlynn. She's the only one who calls me by my full name. Ever! Must people don't know I have two middle names. The teachers all think my last name is May. I don't mind.

Ash: Mom has waffles waiting for you. Frozen. Blueberry syrup. Your favorite!

I smile. I love ashlyns mom. She's a stay at home mom and her husband goes to work. I walk downstairs to the dining room.

Me: Good morning Susan! Morning Tom!

Referring to Ashlyn's parents. I pretend I can't remember her brothers names.

Me: Hmm. Toby? No? Wait, you're Mikey. You're Toby. You're Ashton.

Pointing to each as I go. They smile and nod. Then I hear a sweet little girl voice.

Daisy: And I am?

Me: Well you're Little Miss Daisy Rai Pilbrow!

Daisy nods and giggles. I've always called Ash's little sister by her full name. I eat the breakfast Mrs.Pilbrow made for me, then thank her. Then I head for home. I stepped through the door and hear glass breaking. I roll my eyes.

Me: HONEY I'M HOME!

Mum: Okay sweetie! I have a guest!

Meet mum. Yes I call her mum. No I'm not British. I live in the US. Ohio to be exact. Mom is a therapist. When she says she has a guest, that means he has a patient. Her office is at home. She says it makes the patient feel more welcome. I think it gives them an opportunity to steal from us. that's why I'm glad my room is on the third floor. Not the attic. We have 3 floors, an attic, and   finished basement. mom and dad are foster parents. Me and my sister have the third floor. The foster kids and mum and dad have the second floor. I'm not particularly girly. My walls are sunset orange. I have fluffy white carpet and blankets. My furniture is white, my curtains are white, and my doors are light yellow. I have a bathroom connecting to my bedroom. My theme is starfish for both my bathroom and bedroom. I grab my iphone charger, my iphone, my ipod, and my phone and go into the bathroom. I plug my phone in to charge and plug my ipod in to the ihome. I make sure my tunnel and robe are on the hook so I can get them, then strip off my clothes and jump into the shower. I suing along to the music while I shower. Ah! Soap in my eye!! Fred! Get it out!! After I finish I hop out of the shower and dry off. I put on my gray sweats and blue "You can't touch this" crop top. I leave my hair wet but brush and braid it. It reaches half way down my back. It's caramel colored with blonde, purple, red, green, and blue streaks. I grab my ipod and put in my headphones. "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran comes on. Oh my Fred I love this song! I lay on my bed for about 20 minutes. "Oath" by Cher Lloyd comes on, when I hear mum scream.

A.N. Sooooo what do you think????? Idk it's midnight I still consider this Monday. I have to deticate thia chapter to 1_Kristen_D for my amazing cover!!! I love you! And also excuse any spelling or grammar errors because this is not proofread and I am not a professional. But I seriously was fangirling at 12 views and now I have like 40 Oh my Fred!! Please comment, vote, y'know... Ummm
Question of the week!
What is your favorite food?
I'd like to get to know my readers a bit so comment your favorite food!! I love you and til next Monday!! Bye!!
~Zee