IV

Tuesday, Day 3

Ten walked downstairs as the sun was barely up. He went to bed early the night before, and he didn't feel like staying in his room any longer. Thankfully, Johnny was still in his room. Ten didn't want to talk to him just yet. He made himself some green tea, and sat down by the kitchen island. He twisted his stool from side to side as he drank from his mug, wondering what could be wrong with Johnny. He definitely isn't homesick, he said he hated Hell. Maybe it had to do with Halloween? He didn't seem too happy when he brought it up, and when he previously asked him about the 6 days he got defensive. Did he know something Ten didn't? Or maybe he just had a hard time expressing his emotions? Ten just hoped that whatever it was, Johnny would tell him soon.

***

Johnny didn't leave his room all morning. It was now lunchtime, and Ten had just received a call from his friend Kun.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ten! How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling much better since Saturday's incident." He said smiling.

"That's good. Hey, do you mind if me and the others' come over? We'd like to check up on you."

"Um..." Should he let them come over with Johnny in the house? "Yeah sure, but I have...an old friend over."

"Oh, that's cool! I look forward to meeting them. I'll let the others know, we'll be there in 15 minutes. See you then!" Kun hangs up right after.

Ten puts down his phone and runs his hand through his hair. He'll have to get ready and and lure Johnny out of his room. Hopefully he'll be calm enough to listen.

***

After freshening up and getting dressed, Ten stood in front of the guest room door. He listens closely, and hears faint scratching on the other side.

"Johnny?" Ten calls. No response. He calls out again, but he still gets no answer. "I'm gonna come in if you don't answer." He waits for some sort of response, but when he doesn't get one, he just barges in.

The room was dark. Any kind of lamp in the room was unplugged, and the blinds were closed. Johnny sat in the middle of the room on the floor, scratching the once forgotten Ouija board with his sharp nails. His back faced Ten.

"Johnny," Ten called, sitting down next to him. "What are you doing?"

"Scratching," He said, not looking at the other. When he finished scratching the board he laid it in front of him. It looked like some kind of demonic writing. He then turned to Ten. "What do you want?"

Ten heard the anger in his tone. He did his best to stay calm. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for yesterday. I didn't mean to anger you, I was just trying to make sure you were ok. Do you forgive me?" He held out his hand.

Johnny looked down at Ten's hand, then looked back at him. He exhaled, then waited a few moments before shaking it. "I forgive you." He said, a smile crawling up his face.

Ten smiled brightly. "Aww, give me a hug!" He tried to get closer to Johnny, but his wings prevented him from getting any closer. "Yah, you're so mean! Whatever, I'll get you by surprise next time." He got up from the floor, and checked his phone for the time. "Shit, it's 12:24!"

"What's wrong?"

"My friends are going to be here any minute," he explained.

"The same ones who helped summoned me?"