V

Wednesday,Ḓ͙͍̯̳̩̈̔̋͌̓͌́̓̏̽̄̐a͓̜̩͚̤̬̙͌̓̿̆̎̊̅y͈͕̪͔̯̰͆͑́̃ 4͙̮̩̣̟̪͔̤͇̰͓̃̓̅͒̇̔

Ten tossed himself to the opposite side of his bed. He flipped his pillow over to get that cool sensation, and pulled the blanket over his head, leaving a small pocket for his nose to stick out. He exhaled, relieved to find the perfect position to fall asleep in.

But then his alarm went off.

Ten sat up immediately and threw his blanket off of him. He took his phone off the nightstand and stopped the alarm in annoyance. Looks like it was time to wake up.

Ten trudged down the stairs and into the kitchen to make some coffee. He wasn't able to get any sleep last night. All he could think about was how the world would come to an end unless he and Johnny do something about it. What worried him the most was that Johnny would have to throw his life away for a new, unfamiliar way of living. It was the only way of course, he knew that, but he couldn't help but think about the bad things. What if the spell doesn't work? Or what if Johnny ends up going back to hell because something went wrong with the potion? What would they do if they couldn't get the ingredients needed?

His thoughts got interrupted by Johnny coming down the steps. "What's that smell?"

"Oh, uh, it's the coffee." Ten pours some of it in a mug and grabs milk out of the fridge. He pours the milk into the coffee along with some sugar. "Do you want to try it?"

Johnny walks up to the kitchen island and looks into the coffee mug. He inhales its aroma. "I don't need to eat or drink."

Though he said no, Ten could tell that his expression meant otherwise. "I know you don't have to, but that doesn't mean you can't try it!" He smiles and pushes the mug toward the other.

Johnny hesitantly grabs the mug and holds it up to his face. He can see Ten brightly smile from the corner of his eyes. He takes a small sip of the coffee and processes its taste. Johnny's eyes widen, but then quickly brushes off his reaction to appear unmoved.

"Well? How does it taste?" Ten asks.

Johnny turns away to cover his reaction. "It's good, I guess..." he takes another sip from the mug, hiding his smile.

Ten smiled victoriously. He turned back around to make himself a cup. Johnny watched him silently as he sipped on his coffee, seeming to be lost in thought. He suddenly turned around, looking out the window, as if he saw something outside.

Ten noticed his strange reaction. "Everything alright?" He didn't respond. "Johnny?"

Johnny turned back to Ten, shaking himself out of his daze. "Yeah, I just thought I saw something outside."

Ten looked at the taller in confusion, doubting his statement. He walked to the window and looked at the landscape before him. He didn't see anything out of the ordinary. "I don't see anything. You probably just saw a squirrel move in the bushes." He walks back to the kitchen island and takes a seat on a stool. He takes a sip of his coffee before continuing to speak. "So... what do we need to do to make you human?"

Johnny looks at Ten and scratches his horns. He swirls his finger in the air and summons a piece of paper, which stuns Ten with amazement. Johnny puts it down and slides it to him.

He points at a spot on the paper. "These are the ingredients we need to make the potion," He then points to a different spot. "And this is what we need for the sealing spell. Both are to be used during the full moon, which is on Halloween."