Chapter 1

"Mommy, mommy, mommy" Ansley yelled as she ran down the hall.

I bent down so she could run right into my arms, "What's up sweet pea?" I said as I lifted her up and set her on the counter.

"Can we go to the zoo?" Shouted Ansley.

"Sweetie that sounds like a dream! But we're going there tomorrow for Katie's birthday party! Today we're going out to lunch with daddy, than we're going shopping with Meghan and Stacey"

"Can I wear my princess dress?"

"How about I pick out your outfit and you go wake up daddy" I said as I tickled her stomach.

"Okay mommy! Let me down" she said as she lifted her arms to the sky.

I let her down and while she ran to wake up Daniel I went to her room. Ansley is my little princess, she's my little mini me without my flaws. She was the prettiest 3 year old on the planet and I spent my life trying to make hers perfect. Since Ansley was born my marriage has fallen apart. It's hard to believe that at one point he was my everything. We had meet in Madison, Wisconsin when I was shopping with my friends and he was on some big business meeting, it was love at first sight and two months later I dropped out of my small community college and moved to New York City. We got married on June 1st that same year and by that August I was pregnant and we were moving out of the city and into the suburbs.

"Mommy!" Ansley yelled interrupting my train of thoughts.

"Daddy said he has to work, so it's going be a girls day" she said in a curtsy.

"I'm going to talk to him about that, while I'm doing that why don't you go brush your hair like a big girl!"

Ansley skipped off to her bathroom and I stalked off towards Daniel and I's bedroom.

"Are you kidding me Danny" I yelled.

"I'm on the phone give me a minute" he said quietly as he took his call into our bathroom and shut the door.

I paced around our bedroom getting angrier with each passing minute. Eventually he come out of the bathroom with his hair gelled back and his shaving bag in hand.

"What is it baby?" He said in his sly, sexy voice as he wrapped me in his arms and kissed me.

I pushed him back and whisper shouted, "What the hell are you doing today that's more important than lunch with your family? Are you going to fuck Amanda again?"

"God Reagan, why do you do this to me? I'm not sleeping with my assistant, I'm far to in love with you" he said as he started kissing me neck.

"Than why does she always go on your trips? And why do you alway smell like her perfume?"

"Doll it's her job to follow me around, her perfume wafts through our entire office, now enough with this chit chat I need to give you a proper goodbye"

And with that I stopped complaining and gave into Daniel's touch. After we finish up our 'goodbyes' Daniel fixed his hair and left. I slowly got out of bed and started to get ready for my lunch date with Ansley.

"I'm all ready mommy" Ansley giggled while she twilled in her rain boots, lavender tights and navy dress.

"While you look absolutely adorable today" I said as I lifted her unto the counter.

"I'm excited for our girls day"

"Me too honeybee"

Ansley and I finished getting ready before we drove down to the city to eat at our favorite little café.