Love Has No Gender (Gay Love Story)

Guys this is my first story so dont get mad if its not that good.

Zack's pov

Beep. Beep. Beep. 

"ugh"

I slam my fist down on the alarm clock regretting the day these were made. I get out of bed miserable as I walk downstairs to the bathroom. I turn the water on and just stand there in the morning as always looking in the mirror wondering what my life has become. Thinkin to myself I'm only just sixteen years old and gay. I came out to my parents and everyone last year.

My mom hates me. When I first told her I was gay she flipped on me. Saying " you're not going to heaven you gay bastard" or "I don't want to see you again" or she would throw away half of my stuff saying "maybe this will teach you to be straight". But I live with her and I just ignore it half the time. 

After I think about what my life has come to I jump into the shower. The water a perfect temperature washing away all my fears. I stood there in the shower like every-morning thinking about this guy that I like wondering if he likes me back. After I'm done washing myself I get out and dry myself off and go over to the sink and brush my teeth. I get dress and look at the clock.

"crap it's already seven and I'm not ready" 

I need to be outside at my bus stop at 7:10. Yeah I know sixteen and still no licenses. I hurry up and put the rest of my clothes on and grab my bookbag and head out the door to my bus stop. I take out my iPod and put the headphones in and listen to the remake of songs that glee does. I look to see of my bus Is coming and it is so I pit on my book bag as the his comes to a halt. I step onto the bus and look for an empty seat and as I look i see the most beautiful guy ever. He must be new to the school and just moved here cause I've never seen him before.