Chapter 15 part 1

Chapter 15 Part 1

Anthony POV

"Bree" i said looking into the darkness of the room. I had just fallen asleep when i was awaken by a loud popping sound.

"Yay!!! I knew it Anthony" Bree said.

Bree. oh Bree. One of my best friends. I love her So much.

"What are you talking about. And what was that noise." I ask her as my eyes just started adjusting to the darkness of the room.

"Fireworks to congradulate you" she said "that your gay and you have your very first boyfriend. Better yet he is in bed next to you too!!!"

"What I am not" I told her as I sat up in the bed. Covers rolling off of me to reveal Zack's head.

"Doesn't look like it to me" she said jumping on Zack.

"Ouch" he said as he moaned in pain.

"Bree easy with him. He was just shot and had a long day yesterday." I told her.

"What!!!" she says.

"Yea. Allyssa's boii shot him and tried to kill him but we thought it was Gavin." i told her as she looked at me shocked "And I'm not gay okay. I'm Straight."

"Then why is he in bed with you sleeping together." she said in a annoying voice.

"Because he was scared to sleep by himself again. And I lt him sleep in bed with me."

"Oh. Ok." She said "Sorry."

"It's fine."

"Can you get off my chest. You are hurting me" Zack said moaning in pain.

"Oh Sorry" Bree said.

"It's fine" Zack told her.

..........................................

"Ready to go" I asked Zack. As i packed the rest of my clothes up in a duffle bag.

"Yea. Hold on let me finish packing" he replied to me.

"ok"

"Ok lets go" he said as he zipped up his bag and we headed for the hotel room door.

We were heading back home. It was sunday afternoon. I have to take Bree, Allyssa, and Rossman home too. After what happened up here. I think I'm done with everything. Imma go on vacation. Some place nice. Maybe find an island and go there.

"Zack" I say.

"Yea" he said continueing to walk the car.

"Imma drop you off last. Is that ok" I asked him as I threw the rest of our bags into the car.

"Yea it is" he said as he jumped into the front seat of my car and closed the door.

I opened my door and got in then started the car.

I first dropped bree off at her house. Then I drove to Rossmans and drooped him off. Then I dropped Allyssa off at her house. It was so crappy too.

I pulled into Zack's drive way. He got out and walked to his house. I rolled down the window and looked at him.

"Hey Zack" I called for him.

"Yea"

"I'm going away on vacation for awilie maybe a week or two. So I won't be at school for a while."

"ok. Where you going".

"I'm going to find me a nice island"

"Well I'm going to come visit you then" he chuckled.

"I'll be back"

"ok"

I drove off back to my house to get a few things for the trip. When I got there I told my mom I was leaving fo a week or two.

"Mom"

"yes"

"I'm leaving"

"ok be safe don't get hurt"

"I won't"

"I love you"

"Love you too"

"I'll be back in a couple weeks"

"Ok"

I ran upto my bedroom and grabbed my duffle bag. I took everything out of it and put in my clothes, hairbrush in case my hair gets to long, toothbrush, tooth paste, rope, canteen, some snacks, and my acu's from rotc.

I thought if I'm going away for a week then Imma look for my island that i want down near the Bahamas.

=======

I know its been awhile and stuff. And yes i know its short but im not upto writing right now. Its been a rough couple of weeks for me. I promise to upload the rest on friday.