Love Has No Gender (Gay Love Story) Part 9

Chapter 9

Zack's POV

I snuggle in closer to him and take a deep breath. Ahhh the smell of his axe makes me feel like im in heaven right now. The smell of his body in general is so amazing I just can't imagine being without him. Even tho we hardly know each other I mean. It's been like two days. Oops rambling on again. 

"We're almost there" Gavin said.

"Yay!!!"

Ahhh finally away from town, away from the people I call friends, and away from my majurana friend rossman who doesn't think he's a drug addicted, and my amazing best friend ever Allyssa man she is some fun for her size.

"RAWR" someone screamed from the back seat.

Gavin slams on the breaks.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I scream.

We turn around and I see Allyssa popping her head up from behind the back seats.

"Allyssa what are you doin back there" I ask.

"RAWR means i love you in dinosaur" she says.

"Yes Allyssa I know it does. Now answer my question"

"Well I was bored and decided to sneak into the back of the car before you guys got in. Then I had to watch you guys make out. Ewwww. May I say. Then I heard road trip to the mountains and i want to go.  So I stayed quiet long enough so by the time I said RAWR it would be to late to turn around and head back to town." She explained. "Oh and Rossmans in the trunk".

"WHAT!!!!" me and Gavin scream. 

We got out of the car ran around to the trunk. Gavin stuck his key in and turned it. The trunk opened. And wouldn't you know it there is Rossman in the trunk smoking a joint. What else is new. Maybe one day a nice gu.... I mean girl will come along and set him straight. Well that wouldn't be the only thing she would set straight.

"Rossman what are you doing" I ask.

"Well, Allyssa stuck me in the trunk and gave me a joint and said i will give this to you if you get in and stay quiet" He said.

Typical Allyssa i said in my mind as i rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry about this." I told Gavin.

"It's okay. It's fine this means we get to have a party instead" he said chuckling.

"Yeah. I geuss so. Now Rossman get in the back and buckle your seat belt." I said sternly.

"Yes. Mother" he said grumbly. "I was getting comfortable."

We walked back to the front of the car and got in. Gavin restarted the car must have stalled or something i don't know i am no nothing with car. We started driving Rossman in the back giggleing like crazy cause Allyssa had to say that one word. That one word the gets him to laugh and he can't stop. I think she does it to annoy me. That word is hippopatomus. I know right Hippopatomus makes him laugh like crazy. Sometimes i wonder about him.