Love Has No Gender (Gay Love Story) Part 10

Chapter 10

“Zack. Zack. ZACK!!!!” 

“What” I said to Gavin as I snapped out of the daydream of me and Anthony having a sweating make out section.

“Are you okay” Gavin asked sounding kind of worry.

“Yea I’m fine” I said lying I know who I really wanted. I want Anthony not Gavin. Anthony is so perfect and so nice to me he’s perfect. 

“Zack I have something to tell you” Gavin said.

We were already in the hotel room and there was only one bed. But Gavin had two sets of keys. Hmm. I wonder why.

“Yes what is it” I asked now paying attention.

“I can’t do this” he said

“Can’t do what” 

“Can’t be with you”

“What why”

“I don’t think I’m gay or bi but straight”

“Wtf you kissed me in front of the whole school earlier today and you said it was perfect but yet you don’t think you’re gay or bi.”

“It was just a moment” 

“You know what Gavin what the fuck ever we are done. DONE!!!!!” I said screaming grabbing the extra pair of keys and storming out of the room.

Now I know why he had got a second room for me. He was planning this all along. What a fucking dick. I fast walked towards the room that was on the key. I was walking around for a couple of minutes till I passed Anthony. 

“Zack. Zack. What’s wrong” Anthony said catching up to me.

“It’s nothing” I said.

“Doesn’t seem like it to me. You are crying. Tell me plz what’s wrong.” He said sounding extremely concerned. I didn’t even notice I was crying.

“It’s Gavin he doesn’t think he likes guys he was messing with me the whole time. Probably just to get into my pants. He’s just a horny bastard.” I said.

“Oh I’m so sorry. What can I do” he said sounding so sincere and hugging me into his chest. “Let’s go back to my room so you don’t have to be out here all alone”.

“Its okay I got a different room” I said pulling away. I didn’t want him to see me crying no more.

“I want you to come back to my room plz” he asked looking into my eyes. His eyes are amazing. Nice baby blue. I can just melt inside of them I love them so much.