Two Months Later

Kaitlin's perpective

It has been two months since Calum's birthday. That night, me and Luke had rough sex. It was great. The warmth was like radiation from the sun. His body heat combining with mine, creating a warm environment. It was as if we were the last humans on earth. I could feel him pump inside me in a repeatative motion, building up speed as he went on. That night, he proposed to me. We have been keeping it a secret for awhile, waiting for the right moment to let the boys know. Not even y/n knew yet. That night, we didn't use a condom either. Our intentions were straight, and we were planning on getting me pregnant. We weren't sure if I was yet, so I needed to buy a pregnancy test.

Your perspective

On Calums birthday, you had a fight. Long story short, y'all made up and had sex, again. Ever since that night, you had been having morning sickness and feeling bloated, you bought a pregnancy test, and were about to use it, when all of a sudden *DING DONG*

Kaitlin had come over. She ran straight to the restroom, saying she was in the neighborhood and needed to pee.

Kaitlin's perspective

I had to pee really bad. As soon as I sat, I saw a pregnancy test. Without thinking, I unwrapped it, and used it. After a few minutes, I read it....

Positive!!!! I was pregnant!!!! "Hurry up in there!!" y/n said, banging on the bathroom door. I immediately threw the pregnancy test away, and ran out of the house, going straight to tell Luke.

Your perspective

I walked in there, to see that my pregnancy test mysteriously disappeared. I thought nothing of it, and went to buy a new one. On my way out the door, I bumped into Calum, returning from the studio. You kissed him good-bye, and secretly went to the store, without letting Calum know that you may be pregnant.

Calum's perspective

I walked into the house, casually, with relaxation on my mind. I walked into the restroom, before I unzipped my pants, I witnessed something. A PREGNANCY TEST IN THE TRASH CAN!!!! It was POSITIVE!!!!!!!! Oh my god. Y/N IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!