Into the darkness

Your perspective

Today was your reminder of an entire year spent with Calum. You were going to show him how greatful you were by surprising him with a special dinner prepared by you.

"Are you gonna let him frickle frackle with you?" your best friend asked you with an additional wink. "Shut up Kaitlin, I don't know. I want my first time to be special." you shyly admitted. "Well I want it now, but Luke can't take a damn hint. But I'm sure Cal will lead the way." she jokingly assured you. As you laughed at her response, you felt a vibration tickle your thigh. You had received a text message from Calum.

Happy anniversary, see you soon baby girl ❤ ☺ ~Cal

Kaitlin noticed a cheeky smile come upon your face. She leaned closer to see your phone. "Yup, he wants the V." she whispered in your ear, followed by a giggle. "And maybe I want the D." you said with a smirk.

Later on that night, you began to cook a romantic dinner. You waited for Cal to get home. A few hours passed until you heard the front door open. "Hey baby, happy anniversary." he said holding you tightly. You held on to him, feeling his chest rub against your torso. "How was work today babe?" you ask while making your way into the kitchen. "Not bad, Luke kept getting interrupted by his new girlfriend." "Hey, leave Kaitlin alone." you playfully exclaimed. "I cooked you some-" You were interrupted by Calum's lips pressed against yours. He pinned you to the wall, pationately kissing you, as if this was your last contact together. His gigantic hands firmly rubbed your back. "I love you baby girl." His words were soothing to the ears. Just before you can say it back, his proceeded to finish making out with you. He took off his shirt, revealing his muscular abs. You, in turn, took off your robe. Under it was just your bra and underwear. As his hands reached behind you to unhook your bra, you flinched away. "What's wrong baby girl?" he said, forcefully stroking your thigh. "I j-just, I don't know." you managed to admit. "Well I know exactly what you need." he whispered, pulling your underwear down. You immediately smacked his hand away. "I decided I want to stay a virgin, and I expect you to respect that!" you screamed. He let out a heavy sigh. Full of anger, you stormed off to bed, alone.

You wake up in a dark room. Your sense of sight is taken from you, and your only feels are Calum's hands gliding along your arms as your legs slowly wrap around his waist....