Chapter 3

Jimin came down the stairs awhile after Jungkook left and immediately fell in love that lingered in the air but also saw his family distraught in the couch.

"Appa? Why are you all crying?" Jimin started to cry too.

Namjoon went and picked Jimin picked up like a baby and brought him to the couch.

"Oh my baby don't cry okay?" Namjoon said.

"B-but you all are crying" Jimin sobbed out. And Jin brought Jimin in his arms.

"Someone is coming to take you. My little baby" Jin cried out.

"Does it have to do with the lingering scent?" Jimin asked in a child like voice.

Well Jimin's voice is like a child's voice and that's one of the many reasons his family always babied him.

"Yeah do you like that scent?" Asked Taehyung.

"Yes in fact I love it!" Jimin jumped up and down like a little kid but stopped when he realised that his family wasn't happy.

"He's my mate isn't he?" Asked Jimin.

"Yes he is Minnie" said Namjoon.

"So why aren't you happy for me? Jimin whined.

They all sighed and felt guilty because this was supposed to be a happy moment.

Whenever someone finds their mate it's celebrated but not this pairing and its wrong to bad mouth anyone's mate in front of their mate so they couldn't tell Jimin the truth about his alpha.

"We are sorry Minnie we just don't want to let you go" Namjoon lied.

"That's okay Appa I'm sure you can visit me anytime you want" Jimin said hugging his father.

Taehyung swallowed a scoff knowing very that Jungkook would never allow them to visit as he knows that Jungkook has all the rights to Jimin as his mate.

"I love you eomma"
"I love you Appa"
"I love you Taehyungie"

"We love you too mochi"

They spent the whole night cuddled together and for everyday they would do this until his birthday.

==

13 October .

When Jimin woke up his family looked at him strangely.

"No way!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Oh my moon goddess" Jin gasped.

"Eomma....what's wrong? You're scaring me" Jimin sobbed.

"Sorry baby" Namjoon said picking him up to sit on his lap.

"Minnie I've always wondered why your scent was stronger than anyone else's" Taehyung said.

"Why is it?"

"You're special baby and we should've known that after all you born on the night of the blood moon" said Jin.

"Yes I remember now! Damn how could we have not thought about this?" Asked Namjoon.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Jimin.

"You Jimin. You are a Golden Omega Kim Jimin" said Jin.

"I'm am?"

"Yes and that means that alpha can't claim you unless he is a pure blood purebred Alpha and that is the only Alpha that can claim a Golden Omega" Jin explained feeling ecstatic over the news.

And they all felt so happy to have dodge a massive bullet.

A Golden Omega is equivalent to a Pure blood Purebred Alpha and are the rarest of specie and are treated as royal and or more like the reincarnation of the moon goddess.

And they are identified by the falling golden crescent moon that appears on their 16th birthday and the golden bluish rises and their strong alluring scents and that why Jimin was home schooled.

Around 5pm...

There were a lot of werewolves at Jimin's party especially after his parents announced Jimin's status even elders were present and confirmed that Jimin was indeed the Golden Omega but there was no recorded pure blood alpha.

But then everyone went quite only sounds of a pair of shoes were heard and Jimin smelled it, it was his mate and couldn't help but feel giddy inside.

Everyone cleared the way cowering under the monster of an Alpha's dominating scent.

The Alpha stood there wearing a 3 piece grey and Brown Alexander McQueen suit and dress shoes.

He looked like a God amongst peasants and he fucking knew it.

"I'm here for my Omega" his deep gruff voice came out, his eyes scanning around until he saw his mate and the sight nearly knocked him off his feet but kept his cool there was no fucking way that the baddest werewolf in existence would be seen falling for an omega mate or not.

He took a closer look and saw the difference in the eyes and the golden crescent moon between the eyebrows and the scent was stronger than before.

"You can't take him , you have no right to claim him!" Namjoon announced proudly.

Jungkook raised an amused eyebrow.

"And why is that?" Jungkook asked playing along slowly pacing around with his hands in his pockets.

"My son is Golden Omega and only a Pure blood Purebred Alpha may claim the Golden Omega" Jin added.

And Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook laughed out loud surprising everyone while Jimin was just quite.

After awhile Jungkook stopped laughing and his gaze turned dark.

"Oh but I'm am a pure blood Purebred Alpha" Jungkook said to sceptical audience.

"Bullshit! Taehyung shouted. You're just making that up because you want my brother!" He added.

Jungkook was really getting pissed right now but held back for some reason.

"Do you perhaps know of the Shadow Pack?" Jungkook asked lighting a cigarette.

"Yeah we do but they are extinct" Namjoon replied.

"Are you sure about that?" Jungkook asked opening his suit and buttons slowly.

"Yes?"

Jungkook smirked and revealed his ripped torso but most importantly the Alpha sign with a crown on top of it indicating that he is a Pure blood Purebred Alpha and on the left side of chest was the S sign with a full moon on top a sign that he was really from the Shadow pack.

Needless to say that everyone's jaws were on the floor and he reveled at their priceless reactions especially the Kim's who were acting all macho a few moments ago.

Instead rubbing their faces in like he would in any other day he took long steps towards his breathtakingly beautiful little mate and scooped him up in his arms and left with everyone bowing to them.

Lol now I'm more than excited for the next chapter.
I feel sorry for jimin😭😭😭

Mimi💕💕