Chapter 10

Jungkook let the Kims spend time with Jimin while he went out of town to take care of business but this time he had extra guards at the mansion not wanting a repeat of last time.

Jin wouldn't let Jimin out of sight even going as far as making Jimin sleep in between him and Namjoon.

"Eommaaaaa! For the last time I'm fine I'm just tired" Jimin whined at Jin always babying him.

"But you sleep so much its starting to worry me" said Jin.

Namjoon sighed.

"I think it's because his pregnancy is so much different" said Namjoon placing a kiss on Jimin's temple before pulling Jin with him.

"No i wanna stay with my baby!" Jin huffed.

"Honey come on lets give the kids some space okay? and let Jimin rest I'm sure he'll tell us if something's wrong" Namjoon says.

"Mmm okay" Jin finally leaves Jimin's room leaving the two siblings behind.

Once the parents were out Jimin snuggled in Taehyung's arms.

"So........the Alphas are your mates huh?"

Taehyung blushed.

"Yeah they're are"

"But how does that work? I mean three Alphas as mates?"

"Well....I'm a submissive Alpha min min"

"Ah I see"

"You're not disappointed in me?"

Jimin scrunched his face in confusion.

"Why would I be disappointed? You're the best big brother I could ever ask for and I wouldn't trade you or your status for anything"

Taehyung sniffled.

"You're so precious Minnie"

"Aw don't cry tae tae and thank you I feel the same about you!" Jimin beams after wiping Taehyung's tears and they both share a hug.

There's a knock on the door and Taehyung jumped to answer the door.

One of Jimin's caretakers bows.

"Luna you are needed downstairs" the maid says.

Jimin and Taehyung share a confused look.

"Thank you Linda I'll be right there"

The maid leaves and Jimin moves to stand and sways before Taehyung rushes to his side.

"Mmm..." Jimin rubs the side of his head.

"Jimin are good?"

"Just a slight headache I need Alpha's scent he's been gone for too long"

Taehyung chuckled.

"A week is too long?"

"Well yeah I miss him.....need him" Jimin whispers tears brimming his eyes.

"Hey hey come on don't cry you know he wouldn't leave if it wasn't important. Now come choose something of his and wear it. It might make you feel better to have his scent on you" says Taehyung and Jimin nods wiping his tears and goes to pull out Jungkook's black Armani sweater that swallows his small body up.

"Aww Jimin you look so cute...and those sweater paws ah!" Taehyung coos at his adorable baby brother.

Jimin blushed and hid behind his sweater paws.

"Come on Tae we have to get downstairs" Jimin says pulling Taehyung out of the room.

They walk down the stairs and Jimin inhaled through the sweater.