chat noir pv POV

So, ladybug turned in her miraculous...

Great, so that means I'll do the same, because I won't have a partner anymore. At least.... I won't have to go late at night to parole Paris anymore, but I'll miss M'lady and she'll miss me, I hope.

"Kid, you don't have to do this." Plagg said as he came out of my shirt pocket. "Plagg, it's for my own good, at least you'll have a better chat noir than me." Plagg looked down and went inside my shirt pocket again. I felt so guilty telling him this. But it's for my own good and he should know that, I'm actually going to miss being chat noir. I'm actually going to miss seeing my princess every night, after parole.

"Kid, we're here," I came out of daze and saw I was in front of master fu's place. I took a deep breath and walked in. I knocked on master fu's door, and it open. Master fu was sitting down and he looked up. *chat noir, you returning your miraculous too?" I nodded slowly. Master fu open the miracle box. I grabbed my ring, before that, plagg begged me not to do it, but it was too late. I took of my ring, seeing plagg fly in with a tear drop. I told master fu for all that he did to help me be a chat noir. Before I walked out, master fu grabbed my arm. "There's one more thing I need to give you," I looked back at him confused. "What is it?" He smiled. "Would you like to be chat blanc, Felix?

I smiled a little, then realized if I do I'll be able to save Paris again. With M'lady.
______________________________________

Sorry it was a short chapter but I'll make a long one, and sorry for taking so long on updating, because I'm a busy person and y'all need to know that, I'm even a tired person too.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Kisses to all~
Bye