Chapter 1

*knock *knock

"Onii-chan, wake up!" I said hmm but I think my sister didn't hear it that's why she continue to knock to my door. I sigh and jump to my bed. I slap my face so I will feel awake now.

"Okay.. okay I'm awake now natsu. " I said.

"Okayyy~ Mommy is cooking our breakfast. Get fast onii-chan" I don't know who's the older. Me or her? Anyway I should do fast or else mom will talk how slow am I every morning.

I go to the shower and do my usual routine every morning. After that I wear my new school uniform. Today is my first day of my new school. I shouldn't be late because it's very embarassing if I late first day of my class.

I pick my bag and go out to my room. I saw my mother and natsu sitting on the dining room.

"Good morning" I said smiling to the two most beautiful person in my life.

"Good morning Shōyō, let's eat" my mom said and I nod.

"G..ood mor..ning onii-channn" Natsu said while she eating and I said good morning too to her then pat her head and saying eat slowly and don't talk while her mouth is full.

While eating I think there's missing and ask mom
"Mom, where's dad?"

"Your dad have a seminar in Tokyo so he got out so early this morning so he won't be late" mom said. Dad is very workaholic person but despite that he did everything for us to have some family time.

After we eat breakfast. Natsu's first day of her school too. So I accompanied her to her school. Mom has a work so she can't be with Natsu.

It's fine for me because I have a bike and we have a same direction of Natsu school.

After I bring natsu to her school we say bye-bye then I pedal so fast so I won't be late.

My class start at 8:30am. And its 7:25am. I took the shortcut I've know then in few minutes I saw my school.

Karasuno High School

I park my bike and go to my new school. When I enter the school entrance. I saw a lot of students wandering around until I searched the bulletin board to search my name.

O yah! I'm first year student in Karasuno. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. Well maybe this is normal for the new students. I hope I got a lot of new friends here.
*Sigh* I already miss my friends at yukigaoka. But we promise each other to hang out some other time when we are not busy.

I saw my name at the list of the first year. So my room at the 2nd floor. I get out of the crowded people. Then go upstairs when I saw two boys holding big box full of stuffs. But one of the boy step in his own foot until I saw him slowly fall upstairs and the box is falling too.

His friend quickly saw it and grab his hand to not to fall. But the box approach me. I can't move because of the sudden scenario and the box hit me.

My head hurts and I feel dizzy. There's a student approach me and help me. The two boys approach me too.

"I-im so sorry. I didn't know I will step my own foot. I'm so sorry" #1

"Jeez..your clumsiness dude never stop. I would like to apologize to this guy. I'm very sorry" #2

"I-It's fine.. don't worry. I know he didn't meant it to happen" I said while holding my head

"O-okay.. let's go to the infirmary so the nurse treat you immediately" #2

When we got to the infirmary the nurse approach us

"What happen?"

"My friend being clumsy fall his box downstairs we didn't expect this new guy is there and hit his head at the box"

"Oh! A new student" she said in low voice

"Well let me see your head" the nurse said and approach me and look on my head

"O..kay" I said when it sting my head. She just nod.

"There's some scratch and little bit of bleed. But don't worry you will gonna be fine. I put the bandage and you put this in your head (ice bag) and take this pain reliever" she said and I do what she said.

"It's your first day here but something like this happen. Are you okay to go to your class?" She ask

"This is nothing and I'm gonna be fine" she nod and taking some stuff on the other corner

The two boys look at me and look worried.

"I'm fine you can go now you two. Thank you for helping me"

"It's fine. Sorry again to my friend. Anyway, this is Yu Fumi and I'm Rei Kito. 2nd year. What's your name?" Kito said.

"I'm Shōyō. Hinata Shōyō. First year"

"Nice to meet you" Kito said while smiling.

"N-nice to meet you Shōyō" Fumi said while lowing his head. He look shy but when he look at me.

We both smiled and we say bye to each other because they need to drop the box to the storage room and I tell them I will go to my class I will just rest for a minute here.

Then the nurse go outside and telling me that I can stay if I feel not better. I put the ice bag to the side of the table and I let out a sigh. I look to my wrist watch and it's 7:48am. I will go to my class maybe 8. I put my wrist watch alarm so I will know if it's 8am. My head still in pain. I just close my eyes for a minutes....until......

"You shouldn't be here" the boy close the door and look to the little boy. There face is blurry.

The little boy wondering why.

"It's better you not know" he said while holding the two shoulders of the little boy and smiled a little.

"Why?" he said and pout

"You will know someday but it's not the right time"

*Beep*Beep**Beep*

I open my eyes because of my alarm. I look on it and said it's 8:00am. I immediately go out to the infirmary but I think I push myself because I feel my head spinning. I think I should not move so much for awhile.

While going to my room. I'm thinking what I saw. Did I dream for a minute? Well I fall asleep easily. What was that I don't remember but I know I dream something.

Is there relate with me that you dreaming and when you wake up you don't remember at all but you know you dream something.

Anyway, I got to my first class just like the first day of school just recite your name and your hobby and the rest must so on.

//TIME SKIP// Lunch time

We have lunch and afternoon lunch. So in Lunch time I have my own food made by mom so I ate it and I remember in Lunch time is open about clubs and so on.

So I immediately find that I'm looking for. Then I saw it. I open the door and saw how the court looks like at Karasuno.

I got excited and reminisce the times I playing volleyball on my Junior High. I should improve myself more and be a great volleyball player.

Then I look on my right side I saw someone who holding a volleyball and looking at me with wide eyes. My eyes wide also because the person I saw is the 'King of the Court' KA-KAGEYAMAAAAA.

----------------------
A/N: I don't own the Haikyuu story or the characters. This is fan fiction only. If you don't like that I change the Haikyuu story that you know. Sorry to say you are in a wrong story. Feel Free to leave. Pls don't judge my grammar because I'm new in this. ✌️And English is not my first language but I want to practice to write English.
And also I change most of the stories of Haikyuu you know. Add some new characters as well. Hope you guys enjoy ❣️