Chapter 2

Third Person POV

Hinata saw the King of the Court that in front of him. That is Kageyama Tobio standing wearing school uniform of Karasuno High. He is shock of what he saw wondering why Kageyama end up in Karasuno.

Kageyama look behind him wondering who's the person open the door then he saw the small boy with tangerine hair. Thinking where he saw the small boy. His eyes wide open when he learn who he is but thinking also what his name thou.

"YOU!" they both said in unison

"What are you doing here?" Hinata said
"Why you're here?" They both ask the question.

Kageyama ask while his face looks annoyed

"I ask first!" Hinata ask until Kageyama looks he will say something

"I-" until the door once open again and enter the 2 person.

"What's the noise? Oh there they is" a tall guy with a smile on his face. Coming through to the 2 person. His with the light gray hair.

"Oi what you both doing here? Are you both want to join volleyball?" He ask

"YES!!" The two guy said and they look both to each other

The new two person laugh quietly then they look to the new freshman.

"Anyway, may we know your names?" The light gray said

"Hinata Shōyō. First year"

"Kageyama Tobio. First year too"

"Okay. I'am Kōshi Sugawara, 3rd year. I'm the Vice-Captain and this is Daichi Sawamura, 3rd year too and he is the Captain of Karasuno Volleyball Team" he said and smiled at them.

Hinata and Kageyama shock of what they heard but they feel excited because they really want to join the teams.

But Daichi explain that there's a test for that. They ask what is their position in Volleyball. Hinata said he is Middle Blocker and Kageyama said he is a Setter.

They amazed when they know hinata is the Middle Blocker despite of his height and for Kageyama that they know some rumors that he is prodigy in the volleyball court in Junior High. What's more when he practice more?

Then Sugawara said that they can comeback afterschool practice so they will say what test the new comers should do. They just here to clean the storage room and will be back to their class after. No practice at lunch time yet because some of the teams are doing their own activity for a moment.

They understand and go back to their class or in the cafeteria.

//TIME SKIP//

Hinata's POV

After our last class. I clean up my desk and pick my bag so I can go to the afterschool practice. I never thought that they will doing a test for new comers. But I will show to them that I can do anything.

Until I reach the gym I saw kageyama that in the door.

What he's doing there?

I reach where he is and looking what his doing that he just standing there.

"Hey!" I said when he startled and saw me. I smiled.

"What are you doing here? Is there no one inside yet?" I ask

"No.. I mean they're inside"

"So... Why  don't you go inside?" I said then look to the door.

"Ijustwaitedyouidiot"

"What? What did you say?" I ask him because I didn't understand what he said. He talks fast.

"N-nothing boke. Let's go now!" he said with annoying tone and he open the door. And me standing behind him.. smiled. Hehe but did he just say me... boke?

When he open the door we saw many people inside that are practicing. Some are looking at us but then continued practicing on their own world  and in a corner I saw Sugawara and Daichi senpai that are talking and behind them is some people that I think want to be part of volleyball team.

We go at them and we greet each other. Daiichi senpai said we fall in line with the others.

When we get there we greet some new person I just saw for today. Until Daichi tell us to listen carefully of what he said.

Third Person POV

"Okay everyone listen. We will give you a test. There's 2 part only. First, you need to run inside the gym for 8 laps. The faster you finish your laps the better. Second, we need to see how capable you all on serving and receiving. And we will announce the results tomorrow morning. So... let's start!" Daichi said.

Everyone is doing what the Captain said. Looking in their eyes they really determined to join the Volleyball team. Especially the two first year they met this morning.

They're happy if the two will be part of their teams.

They on their 7 laps and the two first year looks running side by side as if they are in the competition. Some people running too is looking amaze and weird looks of the two. Some members of the Karasuno are looking on the first years and giggle to what they saw.

After the laps, everyone is looks tired. Sweaty and need some air to breath. The captain said that they will have a break for 20 minutes and continue for the last test.

After 20 minutes, they lined up by two. Everyone will doing serving and receiving to see who is capable.

Everyone can do it but the Captain want to see those who have potential.

Until, hinata is the next one who will do the serving and receiving.

Two of the Karasuno 2nd year is the one helping the first years for serving and receiving.

Hinata feel excited that he is next. He is ready for the serve. He hold the ball in his left hand and he open hand to swing overhead and send the ball over the net.

Next, he will do the receiving.

The one who will do the set shot is one of the 2nd year of Karasuno. He set it by Hinata the it's very high to reach by Hinata. Everyone wants to see if he can reach it because he is small. How does this small guy can reach that ball above his head?

Then hinata ready to jump. As if he can to reach that ball.

Then everyone surprise because he can really jump higher and reach the ball and spike it on the other side of the net.

Everyone awe by what they saw.

On the other hand Kageyama is look surprise too. He saw again that he saw when he is on Junior High.

The eyes full of determination.

After that test. Everyone will see the results tomorrow.

Everyone's get home. Everyone feel excited and nervous at the same time of what will be the results. Praying they will be part of the teams.

Kageyama, know to himself that he will get in on the team. He just know.

On the other hand, Hinata feel excited and nervous that he felt he can't sleep at all but because he is super tired that day he didn't notice that he felt asleep that night with a smile in his face.

-----------------------

[A/n: I will post some chapter but not regularly. Busy on work and stuff. Stay safe everyone! Stay at Home! Hopefully our country or our world will be covid-free.]