Ch. 3: He met Muzan?!

Y/N's POV:

After master's child reads the letter, I noticed Tanjiro crying in the ground looking at Giyuu. He then looked at me and smiled. His smile is like a medicine to your heart, if you need something to cure your broken heart then all you need to see is Tanjiro's smile then it will be fully healed. I smiled back at him and mouthed "You'll be fine." then he nodded.

"So what if they commit seppuku? If you want to die then rot in hell for all I care! It's no gurantee! Not by a long shot!" Saemi shouted.

"Sanemi Shinazugawa." I said with a very serious tone, they all flinched and started shaking then looked at me.

Mitsuri's POV:

'Y/N is angry! I know it! She's dangerous!'

'If she says your full name you're done!She's so strong and majestic!'

Y/N's POV:

"That's no way to speak to a former hashira, is it?" I asked him while looking at him.

They all went silent until I spoke up

"Though it would be interesting to see a demon refuse blood." I said making them calm.

"Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and devours human, there's no turning back from that! It won't bring back the people who were killed" Rengoku shouted.

"You do have a point. We can't gurantee that she won't attack humans. We can't prove it." Master said.

"That said..." Master continued.
"We also can't prove that she will attack humans." Master said.

This made Sanemi flinch and made me nodded.

"The fact that Nezuko has remained from devouring humans for more than two years and also there are three people risking their lives for her. To reject this notion, those who reject it must offer a more convincing argument."Master said.

"Do you all have the will to do so? Also, there's something I'd like to relay to you, my children." Master said.

"Tanjiro here has met Kibutsuji." Master said.

They were all in shock except me because I have met Muzan before I became a demon slayer.

"No! Impossible! Even when no hashira has ever crossed paths with him?!" Uzui asked.

"Ehem." I said.

They all looked at me.

"I already met him before I became a demon slayer. Didn't I tell you all that?" I asked them.

"WHAT?!" They all shouted in unison then looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You never told us that!" Rengoku said.

"Oh? Really?" I asked and they all nodded their heads.

"Oh. My bad." Is the only thingIi said.
"But master knows, ne? Oyakata-sama?" I asked master.

"Yes. I know, because you told me." He answered.

"But I swear I told you guys before....." I said while my point finger is on my chin and thinking.

"YOU NEVER DID" They all shouted in unison.

"Oh." Is all i said.
"Anyways, going back to Tanjiro." I said and stood up.

They were watching me as I walk towards Tanjiro and smelled him.

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

"Did you touch Muzan?" I asked.

"Y-yes." He answered and the pillars were in shock.

"So that's why." I said.

"That's why what?" Uzui asked.

"He has a strong smell of Kibutsuji on him." I said and they were all in shock.

"How do you know?" Rengoku asked.

"I met Kibutsuji before I became a demon slayer, I was in the streets on my way back to my house and then I bumped into him. That's where I got his smell. I also knew it was him because when Oyakata-sama told me his appearance. It was the same appearance at the time when I saw him. I heard he can change appearance so luckily, he was wearing the same appearance when master told me how he looked." I said and they were all in shock. I stood up and went beside to sit beside Rengoku.

They all went to look at Tanjirou and Mitsuri fell down because uzui turned to Tanjirou too hard.

"You mean this kid....." Rengoku said.

"What did he look like? What about his powers? Where did this take place?" Uzui asked.

"Did you battle him?" Muichiro asked.

"What was Kibutsuji doing? Did you find his stronghold? Hey, answer me!" Sanemi asked while shaking tanjiro's head.

"Shut up! I asked him first! First, tell us what powers Kibutsuji has!" Uzui said to sanemi.

"Oi! Stop shaking Tanjiro!" I said to Sanemi but he didn't listen.

Then master put his point finger in front of his lip signalling us to be quiet. We quickly shut our mouths and bowed again.

_____________________________________